Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A new catchphrase for TUSCL

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

The worldwide breeding ground for trolls. Thoughts?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“Where sometimes the trolls provoke the better quality conversations on here”

:p

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

It's ironic that when I clicked to see your response the phrase at the top of the page is...…

"Where you can have 100s of aliases all free of charge."

Lol

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

What is a troll? I keep seen g that word but I have no idea what it means

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Trolls are cowards.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

One mans troll is an idiot’s comedian ;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

^^ So since I think mamison is funny, that makes me an idiot ?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Mamisan is pretty damn funny.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Trolls are like boob jobs. They are only disliked when they are obvious!!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

No she’s funny that’s not what makes you an idiot;)

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Except mamisan

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

^^ Ok, I'll accept that !

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

I don't consider Mamisan a troll.

In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Based on that, I consider myself a troll

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

We already knew that :D

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

And Mamison is a troll with a specific target, the creep who is also a spamming troll so she's fine from my perspective.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

But not all my posts are trollish. I am selective which allows for plausible deniabiliity

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I have exactly zero problems with your posts, well except maybe your OSU comments. :D

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How can flagooner be trollish? It clearly says "Everything written by this member should be considered a statement of fact."

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

That's part of his troll act. Lol

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How sad. So he's not going to give me 1K after all? :(

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Huh??? $1K???

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh wait, that is juice's troll :P

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I was wondering. I'm not that cheap to have only promised $1k

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Of course bb.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Best Buy? Did he offer to buy you electronics?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement