tuscl

The paradox of TUSCL user country man

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Sunday, August 19, 2018 12:20 PM
Dude will die to fuck latina girls...wonder if they would still want to fuck him based on his views regarding immigration policy ?

16 comments

• Rb47
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard that Mexicans no longer have an extreme desire to immigrate to the US and immigration is actually down in recent years due to the state of the US economy. I’ve heard they still love American dollars though. Which the Hong Kong Tijuana girls can acquire in Mexico.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sounds like countryman got in your head and he is living rent free
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Keeping out the dirty fucking rat illegals is law enforcement policy, not immigration policy.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My immigration policy would be guaranteed citizenship for every latina that wanted to come to ky! For every latina imported a ghetto hood rat deported!
  • Why did u unblock me..lol
  • I never said I supported open borders lmao..no one supports borders unregulated by border agents :)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I unblocked you because brothernfoghor helped me see the error of my ways! I want you to be my amiga!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Imagine the fun we would have together!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I unblocked you because brothernfoghor helped me see the error of my ways! I want you to be my amiga!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I will give up Everything for you!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Almost everything
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Everything except latinas
  • I have middle eastern in my blood ...lololol Shouldn't u b scared of me cuz don't ppl like u think I'm a member of ISIS??
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol remember when I told everyone I was the troll behind the Nicokehead1994 account, and was using my middle eastern friend's pics? Haha.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ tx tityfag +1
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion