tuscl

Conversation Topics

pitts1
Florida
When a dancer you've never met sits down to chat, what do you typically discuss? Many dancers in SE FL only speak Spanish anyways, so conversation is limited unless your bilingual. But for those dancers who speak English, curious what topics are discussed during the first encounter?

27 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Usually "get to know you" stuff, like where you're from, where you live, kids, where she has danced before, what I do for work, etc.,etc. Each of you is trying to get a feel for what kind of prospect the other might be.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Weed.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Politics and religion
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I usually bring the conversation around to my favorite topic...me!
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Religion?
    Damn, Near anything but relationship advice!!
    Pets and stuff.
    Sounds like SE FL would be a good place to get Spanish lessons. You teach her English and she teaches you Spanish. You both fall in love get married and she gets that green card.

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    I can go on for hours about my awesomeness. When I've locked down the hottest dancer in the club for the evening, it actually makes it easier on her, as she can relax and just sip her drink while nodding and agreeing with me all night. Many dancers have told me it's almost like having the night off.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Must be very short convos ^
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Quantitative Easing and its pros and cons
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    When a stripper sits in my lap, we just talk about the first thing that pops up.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I put the girl's hand on top of my crotch. That usually brings up the right topics. I'm just not as brilliant a conversationalist as two_shits, er, I mean two_bits ! He's my idol ! (Still can't find that sarcasm button)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I like to find out where she's worked before, she usually asks about how often I'm at the club. I let this initial profiling of each other go on for maybe 30-60 seconds tops, then I very quickly move to fun topics: strip clubs, alcohol, strippers, partying. If she's new to the club or area, I usually have funny stories about whatever club we're in.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I also will ask how long she has worked at the club, how long she has danced and what other clubs she worked at. If they were high mileage clubs or locations, that's a good sign unless you find out why she left. Also i ask why she picked the club she's at. If she only worked at lower mileage clubs, I also have a good idea of what to expect. During this whole time i guess i should be paying attention to her body language as well as how often and how she is touching me or how she responds to being touched. Also a lot of dirty talk she might use is often just lip service.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Each of you is trying to get a feel for what kind of prospect the other might be."

You forgot to mention surreptitious checking for track marks.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I'll ask how long she's worked, otherwise it's how fun she is, which I gather from the interaction not so much from any specific q.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I go with the flow
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    Depends on what I’m looking for:

If it’s just some rando approaching unsolicited, I usually just ask a few basic questions to feel them out (where are you from, how long have you been dancing, why did you pick your stage name, etc.). Often, I’m a little aloof to make them work to get my attention.

If I tipped them and I think they might be a candidate for a regular GFE, then I treat it a lot like a normal date in the real world. I’m fun, flirty, and talk about stuff like music, hobbies, etc.

If I’m just there for a brief VIP trip, I probably tipped them solely because of how they look, and don’t need to spend too much time talking anyway. I might ask if it’s been a busy shift or something to get them thinking about profits/negotiations.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Typically Family, Occupation (mostly my own), Recreation, and Dreams: FORD.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    No disrespect Liwet, but that's exactly what I try to avoid. I hate standard-issue smalltalk with people I like, much less a stripper!
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    I eagerly listen to stories from her new fiction novel, usually about a girl who doesn’t drink or do drugs and is going to school and studying hard.

I find a lot of strippers lie and I am not always enthusiastic about conversation with them due to this.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I don't go to strip clubs very much but when I do I don't talk about anything they try to start with, which is usually basic chit chat they have gone through 1,000 times a month. I pick a random topic until I catch one she connects with and then riff to get genuine laughter out of her. Presuming I want them to stay, this seems to make them forget that they initially came over to pitch me to dance. Perhaps I am delusional but I think they like and respect that and know that as soon as you take a dance with them you become a PL but until that happens you are a fun guy they can talk to. They will still always be running a hustle, it's up to you if you cave in or not. It's a strip club so at some point you have to cave otherwise what's the point? Unless you are regularly successfully scoring digits for OTC.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I eagerly listen to stories from her new fiction novel, usually about a girl who doesn’t drink or do drugs and is going to school and studying hard."

Is the protagonist usually a nurse?
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @subraman

In my limited experience, yes. Either that or something else in health care or mental health care.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    The protagonist is usually single as well.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    All too often, strippers become conditioned to tell those stories about being in school, etc., in order to avoid snide comments from d-bags who probe them about why they are not doing more with their lives. I guess this makes these dipshits feel better about themselves, even as they overlook the fact that many would look down on them too for paying these girls.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan

I can see that.

I like to see myself as non judgemental. I don't mind if someone's top priority is not school or career at the moment, especially when she has access to easy PL money. However, I do prefer honesty. At the same time, lying is par the course in human interactions, so maybe I am being picky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If strippers didn't lie then probably pretty-hard to do that job
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Neither the dancers nor custies can afford for strippers to be honest with us - it's not a genuine/natural interaction at its root
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion