tuscl

My mweting with Bang69 at Trophy Last Night

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 19, 2018 5:44 AM
I got to the club a few hours before bang did and it was dead... three girls and me lol Once bang walked in after letting me know about his camo shirt and shorts...I knew it was him... funny thing was we kinda already knew each other... we had worked in the same place...never did talk my much but remember each other in passing. Small world I guess lol Bang is a cool guy that is fun to be around and man does he love his guns... got the feeling maybe that's what Bang Bang is all about now lol Well I took the youngest thing I could find in the back... most dancers on that day shift was in the forties... one Whit girl in her early twenties.. very nice tits.. perky thank god lol...very soft skin from tones of mosterising. I knew a head of time she probably wouldn't give my dick any play but she was so beautiful I had to just say fuck it and at least suck her tits and see what happens... in my opinion she has to be a member of stripper web because not only did she bitch about other girls that offered a little more but she had something on her breast that made my mouth and tongue tingle...it did slow me down but didn't stop me lol Well once I came back I saw my buddy bang at the ATM then he goes champagne for like an hour with an older blond that looked high for sure... I figured she'd be fun... but once he came out he mentioned he just got ROB and headed straight for lady G lol... I thought about following but I decided to to see if trophy was going to get any better. It definitely isn't what it was even a year ago... shit has gotten worse in Greenville SC.. I'll talk about this more in my upcoming review. I did manage to punt off three hundred to a mixed girls with huge natural breast and a dark chocolate rain drop That was the funniest three way in the VIP with some black girl's lol... usually not my style and after this visit I'm going to look for more... the dark chocolate had an encredable ass that my dick would get stuck into and those circle motions OMG... all I could do toehold back I was sucking on the light skin huge tits while big booty choaclet drop went to work Let's just say at the end of five songs like this I busted a mega load into my gym shorts Upon leaving bouncer told me I couldn't wear those shorts again lol... apparently they have a dress code these days and gym clothing are not allowed... well lucky for me door girl didn't notice and I slipped in Talent is gone from Greenville and always new rules that keeps killing the fun May only visit once a year to to check in.... Very nice meeting you bang and hope Lady G treated you better

9 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice, I'm sorry to hear about you mweting yourself.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Maybe try Depends next time?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks for keeping us abreast of the Juice saga - seems summer of 2018 has been a fun one for you
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    It kinda has... need to slow down so I can save up for an epic Miami Jan trip :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Did juice get banged?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Dude, last time I was in Greenville the downtown was quiet. Made for good service at the bar for some Belgian ales, but I imagine the clubs suffer if nobody is spending cash. This was in June, too.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    They better put with your gym shorts attire if you’re dropping stacks on them.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I agree... but sounds like shit is getting stupid in Greenville SC lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion