tuscl

Alucard

crazyjoe
Colorado
Remember when Alucard would send you threatning PMs and putnyou onnignore so you couldnt respond?

16 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I don’t know what you’re talking about. I think he just did that to you.

Does anyone know how he died? Think he talked shit to someone on 8 Mile one night and they busted a cap in his ass?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    No the most fun was giving him hundred of anti-props and he would cry to founder.

No way that he ever talked shit to someone in real life.

Heard something about a stripper took him for literally all his money, but not what he died from, i think he had a heart condition. I did not like him he was a miserable person but certainly didnt want him dead. Would trade SJG for him in a second.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Whobis Alucard? That sounds like Dracula backwards
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Thats what his name was, it was dracula backwards. He was a strange dude, nut not in rapey creep way like SJG.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    What did he do that was creepy?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Alucard was the first person I ever put on ignore. He was humorless, sanctimonious and paranoid. I have never known anyone else who had an enemies list (well, Richard Nixon, another paranoid).
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    He did have a heart condition and died of it. Alucard has not arisen from the dead.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Why was he paranoid?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    A bathroom troll tricked him out of $20 once and he was never the same after that
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    ^^^ THAT MADE HIM PARANOID?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    MAybe juice made him parinodo
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Before my time. Possibly to my benefit.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Whew, I dodged a bullet by not knowing this psycho
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "send you threatning PMs and putnyou onnignore so you couldnt respond"

LOL. That's genius.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    All that time and I never noticed his name spelled out Dracula backwards even with his vampire pics on occasion. Maybe I didn't care at the time. Agree with Jack about him being paranoid etc. I generally got along good with him except when his paranoia took over. He did not understand sarcasm or humour at all, thought I was mocking him at the slightest off topic thing. Enjoyed the flaming going on between Alucard and Dougster. Thought they were amusing. Alucard didn't seem to understand normal human interactions or something. Always thought people were mocking him when not even mentioned. I had no ill will towards him and didn't intentionally mock him under an old Id that I knew of. Was surprised to hear he died. I didn't wish that upon him. I might have been nicer if I knew he didn't have long to live. He took some of my joking the wrong way and thought I was mocking him. He didn't understand sometimes the people you see every day might enjoy giving you a hard time if they like you. It's the people who hate you that really cause problems and don't talk to you unless necessary. Oh well. He had the same mistaken belief as many liberals that no one except police and military should have gun rights so that the public should not have the right. I disagreed. He seemed even more determined when unarmed defenseless kids got gunned down. I said one armed teacher could have saved the lives of all those kids. He disagreed. No common sense.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Too bad he's gone, I would have enjoyed tormenting him with the other libs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion