tuscl

Sublety taking advantage of hoes

ToyChaser
I just make them raise their right-hand and swear they are clean - then its all BBJ's & FS
Friday, August 17, 2018 5:42 PM
I picked up this one girl who I usually trick with and decided not to pay her because she tried to upcharge for a BBBJ/BBFS, I Usually pay around $150 in Baltimore, she wanted $200. So I had sex with her and just didnt pay, i gave her the money before and when she hopped in the shower I took her money and dipped out. She prolly wont even remember a few weeks from now. Im wondering is this consideried rape because I coerced her into sex with money and then didnt pay or is this a result of what I should have been doing all along. Baiting strippers to OTC an then not paying them the money...?

24 comments

• bang69
    6 years ago
    I hope for your sake she or her pimp. Don't hunt u down
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: ToyChaser - definite troll account, and their comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you're just a class act.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot doing its job. Rest of you do your jobs and stop responding or we'll keep getting treated to this stuff
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Not that I believe any of this anyway, but I'm putting aside my disbelief because the topic itself is an interesting one, so I'll pretend that this is real. ;) I don't have any idea if the rape laws in MD cover something like that, but it is despicable for sure. If you took the money from her belongings, it may also be some form of theft. Seriously now, girls who have sex with much older guys for money don't already have enough problems without getting ripped off? Sounds like any sort of male pride, self respect and human decency that you ever had, assuming any, left you a long time ago.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Subraman, I agree about the troll aspect, but this is an interesting topic that I don't remember seeing here recently. Has anyone felt the urge to leave an OTC girl without paying herl anything? If so, what could justify it besides her not completing the act?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Rick I’ve been pretty lucky where my sessions all have been with good that provided good services. I do the exact opposite of the OP and I slip money into her purse and it’s more than the requested amount. Yeah I can be sappy at times.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yes I acknowledge this is a troll, but without scum bags with a similar (but less extreme) mentality, how else would the ROBs of the world justify their behavior to themselves? A tiny amount may be true sociopaths. But most of them just think of men like you when they do their thing. :)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Also acknowledging that the OP is a troll. I think since TrollWarnBot caught it pretty quick it's probably fine to turn this into a legit discussion. Nicespice is right. As I know an occasional ROB really well she only goes after guys she really doesn't like. @nicespice - When you say "men like you" you are talking about scumbag guys right?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake yep
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Okay, I have heard your arguments, and grant you all my permission to post further in this thread. I'm watching, Wazowski, always watching :) lol Ya other than failure to render services, I have no interest in fucking over my OTCs. Even if I did one-and-done OTCs, like some of you, I have no interest. But usually a stripper is at least my CF by the time I OTC with her, so each OTC is an investment in long term delights
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Trollwarnbot - definite troll account, and their comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If you take enough girls out over time, occasionally you will come across a bad apple. Also, some guys don't have the experience to spot potential bad ones pre-OTC or the discipline to trust their guts when they are picking up a bad vibe. So with all of that said, bad experiences do happen from time to time. But to rob a girl who did the job, even if the experience was less than stellar, is way out of line. I've shorted girls who didn't finish the job, left girls who were too fucked (for one reason or another) up to sleep it off without paying them, refused to pay more than agreed upon even when she seriously under-quoted me, etc. I'm not running a charity. But never have I taken money back once the deal was struck and she upheld her end, even if her performance was sub-par. There is just something fundamentally wrong with that.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah. I suspected he was a troll because if I remember him correctly, he claimed to be a cop at one point and some sort of blue collar job (I forget which one) at another. And also the number of times per month he uses sex work services. Even if he gets away with his lowball numbers all the time, those expenses add up and he would need a higher income to pay for all that. But who knows. I really hope it’s a troll.
  • Gracierulz
    6 years ago
    If it wasn't consequential than you are,a rapist
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You said it very well DC. Good lord.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    toy stole from the girl. simple.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Many cops are thief’s
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    ^ The word is “thieves”. Whether ToyChaser is real or not doesn’t preclude him from being a troll or a douchebag. Or both.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^So with all of the stupidity exhibited here your takeaway is I misspelled a word, really SMH
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @georgemicrodong +1
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @GMD +2 (For the thieves correction. Misspellings like that give the board a bad image)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive: I addressed all of the stupidity that I found in this thread.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    We’ve asked founder for an edit button untill then I guess we need to live with a few mistakes her and there, generally my posts are literate enough to understand, point taken.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion