tuscl

Are Tj/strippers in Mexico more sensual than US strippers or not?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Are their attitudes any differrent ?

Made new post bc butchered title of the other one with the shit typos

9 comments

• galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Depends but I have experienced yes and yes
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i say no.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i mean it totally depends on the individual girl.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    It does really depend on the girl, as MW mentioned above. Some of the young hot girls in TJ have attitudes, just like some young hot girls in the U.S. have attitudes. In general though, I'd say latinas are more emotional, which can make them very passionate. If you ever get a latina to genuinely have feelings for you, they can be incredibly sweet, passionate, jealous, possessive, fun, and angry depending on the situation. Sometimes you'll witness all of these various emotions within an hour. For a while, I thought the chica I was involved with was bi-polar, but after speaking to other guys, I've found out a lot of latinas are like that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mexican American girls in California are tremendously more sensual than White girls. The Latina's are just wired up differently, programmed for intense f2f intimacy.

SJG
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    yup
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    On average, you probably get more bang for your buck. But as a couple others have said, their general attitude can be as lousy as strippers in the US.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ok bye.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there is probably not another culture that is more extremely moody than latinas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion