tuscl

My experiment with having legit lady friends

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:04 PM
Not to brag but I'm good with the ladies... but I've always felt I was missing a piece to my game...even after reading countless books in the pick up arts and paying for boot camps. So I decided to do the one thing I've never done... go out and make friends with ladies without the intention of anything else Well my world has opens up and my mind has expanded. Girls are extremely playful and fun to be around... once they realise your safe and not trying to push up on them... I think they just see you as gay or like another Girl lol I'm hanging with some very beautiful young girls that is way out of my league. We meet for book conversation, movies and lunches. Some times even go to a pottery class or similar Almost like having a few wife's especially without the sex lol Speaking of sex I'm noticing sexual tension is building with these girls and I don't know what to make of it It's exciting and the flirting is fun...even the sexy pics and silly ones... I even talk to them about their boyfriends and shit... I swear I'm like a gay man and it's amazing So what's up with the sexual tension ? Am I about to get laid or.... is this just how ladies are by nature without acting on it ? I'm in territory I haven honestly been in yet

13 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You picking up these babes at the Taco Bell drive-thru, Circle K parking lot, or at the sundae bar at Golden Corral?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    juice. I am envious of your experience right now.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shaylynn basically yeas....any place I go and see a young hottie I'll try and make friends... I'm turning into a network ing fool Almost feel like a PIMP LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Speaking of pimps is this how it starts ? I mean if a few of these girls did dance they'd make a killing in the right clubs I could suggest lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • How the fuck are u ok with dedicating ur life [view link]. Like wtf this not ok
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    To be fair, he also dedicates his life to poker, junk food, xBox, and trolling.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you got friend zoned juice
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nice spice bingo but I must make a slight revision My life is dedicated to the full enjoyment of the Ladies, Playing PvP games on XBOX Live, Eating healthy foods and exercises with a few junk feed cheat days. At last dedicated to making massive profits from tournament poker live and online
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    " I swear I'm like a gay man and it's amazing" Juice, you're not telling us anything we hadn't already suspected.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO thanks
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You paid for PUA boot camps...?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion