tuscl

Steak and a BJ

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
In my business, I settle up with all vendors and customers before I pay myself. So yesterday, I paid myself for July business. Most profitable July I have ever had. OK, I know you guys don't care about that but it leads to my topic.

I decided to reward myself a little bit. So I went to a local steakhouse, ordered a filet mignon. My father was a farmer/rancher so I have always loved a good steak. Then I took myself to a Tampa area club that is know for extras. Found a willing participant who gave me a fantastic BBBJ. What a delightful evening !

What do you do for yourself when you think you deserve something special ?

41 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Eat something totally fattening that I’m not supposed to or go play poker.

Good clubs are not near where I live so unfortunately I cannot go to a club on a whim.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Always love a good steak! I would treat myself to tj!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    But steak and a bbbj is a good combo!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I love steak too.

I think mine would be some kind of meal (I’m a millennial foodie) followed by hookah afterwards.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    March 14 will be here before you know it. I love steak and blowjob day.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I do pretty much the same when I am really treating myself, except of course that my steak is a much more manly large bone-in ribeye. Where I come from, we give soft filet cuts to the women and children who need their steak overcooked to be edible. ;)

Ok, but now that I've done some good-natured ribbing, the only downside to that approach for me is that I get sluggish for a while after eating a big steak dinner, which kinda' detracts from the earlier part of the night. It takes me a couple of hours before I get my second wind and my interest is heightened again.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrior A good steak is great, where did you get it at Berns ?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Eddie V's. Cost almost as much as the BJ.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Never been there how’s the service, I like the Okeechobee Steak House here in WPB, I’ve been honing there for years, it’s right down the block from Cheetah
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice said favorite steak joint is Golden Corral
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Congrats Warrior. Tough to do better than a steak and bj combination.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh my goodness. a well done bareback blow job and a very nice rare steak is right up there at the top of my list.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I enjoy grilling my own steaks. Maybe not as good as the prime steakhouses, but very good and satisfying nonetheless.

BTW, I am impressed with all you steak snobs that would never stoop to eating at a Texas Roadhouse or a Longhorn steakhouse.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I grill plenty at home on the barbecue, love the thick bone in ribeyes I get at Costco. But even so I enjoy the service at a fine steakhouse with prime aged steaks you really can’t buy anyplace. Another such steakhouse I enjoy a lot is Peter Luger in Brooklyn their porterhouse for two is unbelievable good.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Eddie v's is fantastic. Totally accurate about the prices
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I’ll have to give them a try when I get over to that side of Florida
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    George Costanza would want to get the steak & BJ at the same time!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Peter Luger is overrated.

His Steakhouse isn't 6 for 6 in the finals and he cheats.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Nice juicy steak and FS
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You mean nobody celebrates with a good old fashioned circle jerk?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    25 - The service at Eddie V's is awesome. There is live music there every night. Just make sure your credit card has some credit left. It is pricey.

flag - I thought I wanted to meet you. But after that comment, I'm not so sure !
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Flag posted: "I enjoy grilling my own steaks. Maybe not as good as the prime steakhouses, but very good and satisfying nonetheless.--- BTW, I am impressed with all you steak snobs that would never stoop to eating at a Texas Roadhouse or a Longhorn steakhouse."

+1 for enjoying home grilled steaks. I do day-to-day grilling on a gas grill, but when I splurge on high end steaks I pull out the charcoal grill for better searing and overall flavor.

But nothing we do at home can compete with a prime steak that is seared at 1500+ degrees. I've eaten in a lot of high end steak chains and I haven't found one that is as consistently good as Capital Grille - man those steaks and sides are good.

But with all that said, did I miss where someone shit on the mid-tier steakhouses? Honestly the steaks at Outback suck ass, but for a quick and dirty steak fix on the road I'll hit a Longhorn or a Texas Roadhouse for a decent cowboy ribeye.

• Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I like to make my own too, with a perfectly done baked potato.

For me it’s a good reverse seared bone-in ribeye, cooked to medium-rare. I’m ashamed to admit I used to eat my steaks medium-well or well. I just learned to appreciate a how great a great steak is when it’s not cooked to a leathery state.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I agree with Ricky, Longhorn and Texas Roadhouse are decent enough when I’m stuck in a small town and that IS considered the high end steakhouse of the area.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Next time you’re in Vegas check out “The Steakhouse” in Circus Circus. Old school, excellent. Just bring your own wine their wine list sucks. I think they charge a $20 or $25 cork fee.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    While I enjoy a nice steak I usually go for seafood when I want to celebrate.

I also like to add a nice bottle of liquor to my bar to celebrate. Most recently I added a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label earlier this month to celebrate a nice bonus check from July's performance.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It all depends on the sides we are having. I'll do a reverse sear if I have the oven, otherwise I finesse it on the grill. And yes charcoal. I got rid of my gas grill about 10 years ago.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Warrior, do they have Ruth Chris out there in Florida? If so, how do they compare to Eddie V's? I've never heard of Eddie V's so I'm curious.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yes we have several Ruth’s Chris steakhouse’s as well as Morton’s, but there are better places than those if you like that actually end up being less expensive.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^Ah I see, thanks for the info. I'm not huge on steak but I have plenty of friends who always like to celebrate their birthday at Ruth Chris. I'm not a steak connoisseur like that so honestly I can't tell much difference between a steak there from some other regular spot.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I like Ruths Chris. I LOVE Eddie V's. But expensive. More expensive than Ruths Chris.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you come down this way pm me if you want I can give you six or seven in South Florida between palm beach and Miami as well as the keys.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've actually cut all beef out of my diet since as a football player and powerlifter I've ate my fare share in my twenties

I do like golden Carol lol

Well I usually treat myself to a full day of eating fast food and Buffet

Then I head to a strip club to get fucked and sucked

I will also take a shot at a bigger than usual poker tournament

My daily routine of meals is actually rice and bean based and small amounts as I'm losing weight still

Usually work out body weight exercises four days a week with a shit ton of walking

Lots of sleep and Xbox while fucking around on tuscl

So if I hit a big tournament or get some profit sharing or do well in the stocks it's fun to treat myself from the usual routine
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    The Steakhouse at Circus Circus has gone way way downhill, my last visit I got food that was cold when it got to me. They also fucked up the bill, so I can't even rave about the service which used to be phenomenal.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I like the general concept of the celebratory meal and BBBJ.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    discussing this topic led to my buying a t-bone (on sale) and experiment with the dry age. i got home, cut the steak in half and pan seared the first half. it was decent. the other half I wrapped back up in the paper and let it sit out for 20 hours before pan searing. dang! what a difference! next time I'm gonna let it sit out much longer! as to the bbbj i will get that done in the next few days. tj bound in a few days.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Will you put the same amount of effort into the blowjob;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that's one of the reasons I go to Tijuana. Blue light specials in comparison to the The land of the free.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and just the sheer number of desired women and opportunities.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful,
    I like my steaks rare, too! That's the best way to serve them, IMO.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'd rather get seafood than steaks. I can grill my own any time but cant cook seafood right.

If I want to treat myself I'll get fucked up with two bitches and have a threesome. Watch them go at it for a while before I do my thing.

And how the fuck is a bbbj a treat? That's just a normal bj you can get anywhere. LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion