Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A random custie ask me a question right as i walked out of vip lol

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Literally as I stepped one foot out of the VIP a dude at the bar grabs my arm and says so how is she ?

Lol was this her pimp ? Boyfriend ? Maybe... but to me he was just to lame looking to have been either....

He was like so you think she let me eat that ass ?

Then I was like hold up... does this guy think I'm juice ? Was he trolling me ? Was he legit into brown town ?

I laughed a little then said look playboy that bitch is nasty so yes if she was willing to do finger my ass just then.... then I'm sure she would let you snack on her Hershey kisses

Still think this guy was a tuscl member ... well if it was by the time you read this... I assume your a lurker.... it was a pleasure meeting you LMFAO

Greenville SC this weekend weee !!!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

'Greenville SC this weekend weee !!!'

Are you meeting up with Trish?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Hershey kisses" = brilliant

You should have asked the girl for a rimjob by saying "would you like to snack on my Hershey kisses?" ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And juicebox69, I'm sure that guy must have known you were "the juice"!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Rilliant

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brilliant

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ah thanks for the witty story - made me laugh.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

It's possible that Juice is perpetually meeting up with Trish.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Did juice do dances with trish?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

This weekend bang69 and I are going to tag team Trish OTC it's all set up bro

But first we enjoy her inside lust to get rock hard

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Glade I can make you guys laugh LMFAO

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shut the fuck up

Profile picture for Mr_Kay
Mr_Kay
•

Tag team ? Like WWF ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement