tuscl

Do strippers make more money when they are ovulating?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
http://theweek.com/articles/491407/5-sur…

I find it difficult to believe that guys are perceptive enough to be aware of such details. We just want tits and ass.

16 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m assuming Juice has spell check on his 2004 Nokia phone, but he still manages to misspell 75% of his words that have 2 or more syllables. That being said, I find it highly unlikely many men let alone Juice can spot a woman ovulating. For Christ sake I can’t even remember my phone number and I’ve had this current one for 15 years.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    Yes, the same as the ones who have come back to work after giving birth and are still lactating. It's a primal instinct . A dude may not see it but his brain knows it's there and they'll run to her.
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    Yep. 'sperm competition' look it up. We all want to get her pregnant
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think there might be a subconscious pheromone scent thing happening. My guess is that a bigger thing would be:

ovulation->increased libido->being more enthusiastically frisky->better $ as a result

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nice spice is correct.. don't forget guys we are animals and yes it makes a hug difference

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shaylynn how you know my phone LMFAO
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    shailynn, like nice spice says, I t's subconscious.

Especially for juicebox69. I'm sure he picks up subtle pheromone cues. He may call them feromoans but he can still pick them up. He's brilliant that way!

We can all learn from juicebox69. I'd like to learn how to exude "juice feromoans" because he can clearly snake JohnSmith69's girls for $1. And that's $1 in Monopoly money!

That has to be those ace "juice feromoans"! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Ace!
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    Ovulation is caused by a surge of LH. LH makes you horny. Horny strippers are the best strippers, so yes.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    A hoe that ovulating helps daddy get to meditating so tricks can get that migraines head came like Medication
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This place is starting to look like Cosmopolitan Magazine, what a bunch of homos!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Fuck ge ready for san jose cocksucker to post 10k words.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "difficult to believe that guys are perceptive enough to be aware of such details"

Even the women themselves are not consciously aware of that. But it still comes across in their demeanor, and in how they do their makeup. Definitely more likely to get laid.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm ovulating right now LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Juice is ovulating, and Shailynn always seems to be PMS.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion