tuscl

John Smith Help !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 13, 2018 7:30 AM
Ninna bambini is pissed at me and I didn't do anything wrong and I legit think she hates me She seems to really like you and has been looking forward to getting high with you in Miami...honestly I think that's why she is going She may not go due to her haters at me... I'm a innocent Mane Please pm her and let her know I'm the kind of guy she would like and might even get good business from us Thanks John Smith Juice

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Did Nina tell Juice to shut the fuck up?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Say it isn't so...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You might want to peak into the Trish lust thread on her new pic to help make some since of this I tried to make piece but some how shit hit the fan I'm so confused
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Say it isn't so...
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Juice is a rightous man
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Now you're spiraling out just because I outted you as Trish_Club_Lust due to your very lazy trolling decision of using the same girl in Trish's pic as the one in your avatar just because they're in different outfits and thinking no one would notice.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Honestly Nina can I be frank for a minute If I was Trish... I honestly don't give a fuck on being outed ... A percentage of tuscl members are fucking pathetic idiots... seriously What is upsetting me is me losing you as a Friend... I honestly want to legit connect with a cool as person like yourself I'm tired of shiting wear I eat You can't say I didn't try love
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That’s the stripper that lives with Juice right? Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shaylinne lol no... I don't know what fool is acting as a stripper I agree with Nina it's a complete failure and ultra pathetic
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well it was you, and I proved it. I also called that you would quickly change the pic after being outed and ya did. Nice try.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm proud of you Nina How much do I owe you love ?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Juice I hate to break this to you but I don’t think that Nina likes me too much. It probably has to do with my incredible advance prediction of Trumps election victory. And being the non-extras girl that we all know that she is, Nina is probably not thrilled with my past stories of sexual romps with teenage strippers.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well since you said it one that John Fuck that bitch LMFAO !!! Go fuck yourself over on stripper web
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Plus I just outed you as Donald Trump. Lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Juicebox69 fuck you, lonely bitch. JS69 - I find you annoying and exhausting at times, but I actually have no problem with you and wouldn't mind smoking a blunt or vaping with you --- even if you got in your feelings and I had to listen to you whine about your DS.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn it Juice. Why reach out to JS when you could have asked me? Nina and I have been best friends for 18, maybe even 19, months now. Then again I sent her a PM about a year ago that I don't think she ever opened.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Twenty five and Nina both got me to laugh That's the thing Nina I take none of this personal and never will In person I bet your cool as fuck I'd love to be your customer honestly especially if you talked shit to me... I kinda like it... four play to me Even if your a clean girl... you'd make an amazing fluffer If you hang with us I'll legit hand you a grand to have fun with me..with strippers of course or I'll visit you at work Dead serious Then I'd like you to write your honest opinion of me... even if it's a bad one Trust me I can handle it I also am that confidence that you'll enjoy the time with me I'm actually a gentleman.... I don't do drugs though.. that is my downfall I guess
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion