Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

nipples suck

shareher

Maryland

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

The first time I ever had a girl suck on my nipples, it was by a stripper in the backroom. Loved it and now its like mandatory for a back room session. Leave it to a stripper to know how to make men feel wonderful Anyone else love a beautiful girl sucking on your nipples? Remember your first time?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes... strippers always suck my shit

Next step is her finger deep into your ads

Cheers !

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

I will need to try this. How do you ask a stripper to do this nipple sucking?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I've had it happen a few times in the past few years... it's fun!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Strippers often suck my nipples, but I don't like it. I tell them to cut it out.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Meh!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement