tuscl

Time Blocks ...how much do i really need ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, August 11, 2018 9:11 PM
OK usually I just do the fifteen...and it's all about me... but that ten up in Greensboro needs to be worshiped... can't stop thanking about her.... I don't even remember her name but I keep replaying our time together Before I go crazy and do an hour It's possible thirty minutes is all I need right I mean before the limo I'll do a room or two of dances to get fluffed up... but once I get in that limo I want to kick it off by eating her pussy from a few different positions... I want her to nut off in my face... damn she hot...getting hard just typing this lol Of course once I've kissed and loved all over her I'm wanting to get my rocks off on her lol... In all seriousness thirty minutes or the hour ? Fifteen just want be enough She gives a good GFE

16 comments

• gawker
    6 years ago
    Admittedly I’m a lot older and the equipment gets a little cranky, but when I want to love a woman’s body; when the intent is to go far beyond getting either one or both of us off, I always go for the hour. And that’s some5imes not enough. I once did 2 1/2 hours with a dancer. I swear I must have lost 10 pounds that night. But what memories. What mammaries! Worth every penny.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Damn you lol....such bad ideas .... I may need to do something crazy with this bitch
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Any chance you can woo her into OTC where neither you nor her have to split any $$$ with the club - proposing it that way may make her see the light - and you may not have to be as constricted w.r.t. time
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How much are the 15, 30, and 60, minute, limo rides?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm sure an hour will hit $500... yeah it does sound like OTC doesn't Big thing for me is... I usually wait for the girl to hit me for OTC first Like my last visit I got it but from another blond and it was her idea I guess I should think about running it by her before I spend it and let her make that choice...of ITC or OTC I like that actually I'll budget in a really good room then just incase
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It'd be good if you could somehow find out what her cut of the limo ride is so you can take that into account when negotiating. Does the limo constantly drive around or park somewhere, or does it stay put at the club?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Lolol Chulo it constantly drives around, even out on the freeway 15 min limo ride is $220 30 min Limo is $340 60 min limo is $660 But I doubt anyone does the hour ride. The 30 min is clearly the best value. That’s what I did. Technically, you’re suppose to tip the driver 10 dollars so he’ll put down the window and allow you and your dancer to have privacy
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ !
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the last week or so I've seen limo and limo ride spoken of. i just read the definition on urban dictionary. sounds like fun!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    hong kong needs to add this to the actual limo rides!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah maybe I'll do the thirty then try and OTC her for more... basically run some game on her Yes I do need to figure out the girls cut...hopeful the club takes a lot...that would help the OTC talks... if not she'll be feed enough to consider not... unless she really likes me.... honestly I like my chances... we get along well... and I feel she is happy and comfortable with me Maybe after this visit I can start seeing her OTC... I'm nuts over this girl Vikings if you get a chance you need to try her bro...fucking amazing
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Juice: "Hey baby I think OTC can work well for both of us, how bout it?" Dancer: "Fuck you Jackie"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful The limo ride Juice is talking about is an actual ride in a limo, not some euphemism as described in UrbanDictionary - the limo is used sorta as a VIP room
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • hockey_player3
    6 years ago
    What club and who is the dancer? I'm in the Greensboro area and definitely would be interested.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Your account was clearly started today so the information you seek is allusive LMFAO Maybe once you've put your time in
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion