tuscl

Nicole 1994

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
What would it take to shut that dumb bitch up?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Just a simple click on the ignore feature.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Put yer dick in her mouth
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @trish-club- lust I wouldn't let that dumb bitch no where near my dick! My dick is for latinas only!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Not dumb troll bitches
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Put her on Ignorance. Totally worth it.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I had her on ignore took her off because i live to tell her to go get fucked!
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    There is the ignore button if she really does annoy you.

Otherwise, just do what I do. Don’t read anything she posts
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "What would it take to shut that dumb bitch up?"

Well, if the 375-lb shut-in controlling the Nicole1994 sock puppet throws a clot after his 80th Hot Pocket of the day, then that'll do it. Otherwise, he'll stop posting when he stops getting responses that jiggles his rolls.

That's the life cycle for most trolls that are designed to annoy and create churn. They post for as long as they get the desired reaction, and then they taper off.

See mtent.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Is Nicole1994 still around ? I put "her" on Ignore some time ago.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Even when i put it on ignore it makes ignorant comments bout me
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ishmael that troll’s on a diet, he’s down to 350 now.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Trolls would rather be insulted than ignored.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session, then Toda La Noche. That's what she needs.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    This is true! No one can talk with a tongue in mouth!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole is not a troll. Her posts here are just fine.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    This is true. The only person trolling today is Nina
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So if Nicokeyes is a he, how did he get that avatar pic earlier of her holding up the "TUSCL 2018" sign?

Also if she really is the cokey eyes chick in her avatar pics then she truly is one sorry and pathetic girl to be trolling a strip club website.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk I’ve reverse images searched a couple of photos and nothing turns up.

Nicole messaged me not too long ago about possibly meeting up for lunch together. Luckily Austin has good restaurants so I won’t care whether I get stood up or not.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Ok so then let's assume she's who she is in her avatar pics. Then I have to assume she gets coked out of her mind and starts posting to TUSCL as a form of entertainment in her coked out head state. And then to take it further, is she some coke whore doing it from that room she's in? If so, then that's what I mean by being really pathetic. And puzzling.

LMAO you are getting catfished by her.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah that pic with the TUSCL 2018 sign is the only reason I'm not convinced it's some dude. But still, why? She said she was bored on the bus, man there's plenty of other shit to do on your phone besides trolling some random strip club website.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP Why exactly. I've been here a year and have created 33 discussions. Nicokeyes has been here 4 months and has 113! I don't know what it is like to be a cokehead but at the moment that's my only explanation of her. She's a strung out and fucked in the head cokehead that is confined to that room she's in a lot. It's my only explanation given she's the TUSCL 2018 girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion