Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Should I fuck a donkey??

Trish_Club_Lust

I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

So it’s well documented in TJ what the girls do there. SJG has explained it well for us

I wonder whyyy they do it though? Do donkeys have better dicks? Do they play with your clit with their tails??

I wanna know if fucking a show donkey would feel good

Replies (35)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Do it. You may be impressed

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

What about you MackTruck? You talk about lizards a lot...do you like lizards??

Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Mack Truck likes butt fingered blizzards

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

You don’t need to go all the way to Tijuana to have sex with a donkey. We have many fine donkeys available here in America.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You might want to message TijuanaTim directly. He has an extensive stable of whores, donkeys, lizards, and goats.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Once you go equine, you never go back.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Should the donkey insist on seeing your STD test results first? ;)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ i bet ricky 69ed a donkey. He has stretch marks on his mouth to prove it

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

It would be the best piece of ass ever, lol.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I must fuck too many filthy girls - because when I read RickDugan’s post - I thought - “Why would a donkey bareback a stripper?” - lol!

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Nah man, every time I get an STD all I have to do is meditate and then pray for it to go away. Then after I take the STD test again I come out clean!!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Trish, first you should probably see a donkey show.

Anyone here actually seen one?

SJG

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Is that an invitation to watch you in your basement? Thanks but I'm going to pass. Lol

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

OMG, MackTruck just made me lol!

I have to disguise to everyone around me why I’m laughing so hard. Can’t tell them the funny ass one liner Juice just wrote...

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Wanna go watch a donkey show together? What do they do??

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I think the idea is to get everyone heated up. People may say they are grossed out, but I know they will still watch.

Then guys hook up with the putas.

Anyone here ever seen a donkey show? I have not.

SJG

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

But does anyone hook up with the donkeys? I heard the putas like them

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Well, you ARE a donkey, so get to sucking and fucking, boy.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I have a wonderful ass, but sadly I’m not a donkey

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Straight men typically do not brag about their asses... hm...

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Cause I'm a sexy strippa

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I've yet to see a 500 lb male stripper, but if that's your delusion, I'll let you be happy.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Yes baby I'm ALWAYS happy

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I know. I bet you keep some happiness under every roll of fat.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

No I want healthy donkeys that are not overweight

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Are you sure they could handle all your girth? (Talking about your stomach, not your stubby little dick)

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

My stubby dick?? I never thought of bringing in a customer into this! Great idea!

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Maybe I'll be nicer to you...I like your thinking

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I like way you illuminate my popularity, troll.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I make everyone look good when they associate with me

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Ooh I never thought to offer my coke to the donkey too

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Thanks sirLDK!

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Yes or nicole 1994 same thing!

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

We are very different people

But I did want to move to Austin cause Mocespice says the coke is good!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement