Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE 1

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dear PLs:

It looks like there are still 3 spots open for Fantasy Football. I need at least 1 more person to make it even at 14 spots.

For those who requested to join and I PM’d please sign up through the link I sent you so you can reserve your spot when you get a chance.

Right now I am thinking Wednesday August 29, 9PM EST for the draft. We can finalize a date and time later.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Is this for money?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

This is not for money. Wish it was but I cannot figure out a way that isn’t extremely complex for people to pay and remain anonymous.

Juice only has a budge of $4.55 since he blew all his money with GACA and JS69 last week anyway.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Everybody buy some bitcoin

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Fuck that I’m not spending 2 hours explaining to Juice how to buy bitcoin using a Nokia cell phone from 2007!!!!!

Profile picture for SanAntonio_LDK
SanAntonio_LDK
•

Add me in

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement