Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hk

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone that is on the bubble of taking a trip to hk check out my avatar gfe hottub everything! Dont walk run

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

@ Countryman5434

Darn, missed it by a few minutes.

@ DC9428

Some won’t, but there are certainly ones who will. Some may not be comfortable with full face pics though.

Profile picture for Pduh
Pduh
•

Also missed it.. u tease!!!

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

I saw it, looks like a sg :-)

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Nope hk girl full gfe a 10

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

No all chics i paid 300 plus paid hk 90 plus 5 tip to mersoro for 9 drinks in a bucket we agreed 3 hours she stayed for 6 hours full gfe she works wednesday night thru sunday she would make sjg proud on the fischa drink

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Sg is street girl or standing girl in tj

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Sorry I missed it. However, the girl in your current avatar is gorgeous! Such a cute smile - long dark hair - and a hot body too!

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

@countryman - please keep this shit coming. I've shared your TJ posts with my gorgeous, model-quality civie hottie GFs (FWB, not P4P) and they all think you're hilarious.

Hottie #1: So this loser really had to go to Tijuana to get laid?? Me: Well, it seems so... Hottie #2: OMG! Hottie #3: That's whack! All: (laughing)

Profile picture for Wanabefrank
Wanabefrank
•

@ Countryman Dude looks like you're having the time of your life. I didn't take any photos of the girls but interestingly enough one of the ladies look a selfie of me and her

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@cashman1234 current avatar is her pics fo not do her justice i am not kidding to me she is the prettiest woman i have ever seen in my life

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m sure she’s much more beautiful in person. I’m sure her body was incredible too! Enjoy those beauties!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I love it when something turns out to be just as good or even better than what was anticipated. Congrats

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

I can vouch for @country that he is having the time of his life. I watched him first hand. He was a man on a mission, and a man with confidence at Hong Kong. Dude would grab any girl he wanted, kiss and touch all he wanted and then give them a nice kiss on the cheek. He was in heaven! I can't wait for his review!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement