tuscl

Hk

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:21 PM
Anyone that is on the bubble of taking a trip to hk check out my avatar gfe hottub everything! Dont walk run

13 comments

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Countryman5434 Darn, missed it by a few minutes. @ DC9428 Some won’t, but there are certainly ones who will. Some may not be comfortable with full face pics though.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Also missed it.. u tease!!!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I saw it, looks like a sg :-)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nope hk girl full gfe a 10
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No all chics i paid 300 plus paid hk 90 plus 5 tip to mersoro for 9 drinks in a bucket we agreed 3 hours she stayed for 6 hours full gfe she works wednesday night thru sunday she would make sjg proud on the fischa drink
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sg is street girl or standing girl in tj
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sorry I missed it. However, the girl in your current avatar is gorgeous! Such a cute smile - long dark hair - and a hot body too!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @countryman - please keep this shit coming. I've shared your TJ posts with my gorgeous, model-quality civie hottie GFs (FWB, not P4P) and they all think you're hilarious. Hottie #1: So this loser really had to go to Tijuana to get laid?? Me: Well, it seems so... Hottie #2: OMG! Hottie #3: That's whack! All: (laughing)
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    @ Countryman Dude looks like you're having the time of your life. I didn't take any photos of the girls but interestingly enough one of the ladies look a selfie of me and her
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @cashman1234 current avatar is her pics fo not do her justice i am not kidding to me she is the prettiest woman i have ever seen in my life
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m sure she’s much more beautiful in person. I’m sure her body was incredible too! Enjoy those beauties!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I love it when something turns out to be just as good or even better than what was anticipated. Congrats
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I can vouch for @country that he is having the time of his life. I watched him first hand. He was a man on a mission, and a man with confidence at Hong Kong. Dude would grab any girl he wanted, kiss and touch all he wanted and then give them a nice kiss on the cheek. He was in heaven! I can't wait for his review!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion