• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Do blowjobs count?
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Yes :/, how did it even get to that???
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Instead, front room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ hey buttfuck have you ever even been inside a stripclub before?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I havent left a strip club without LDK in over 5 years. Pick the finest latina and get over 3 songs. If it takes rocket science to get a LDK Id recommend staying home and watching ponrhub instead
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Your on drugs.... making out with a stripper is asking to catch something orally lol. But hey man, your funeral.

Plus, if you want penetration, go on some dating app... strip clubs aren't about searching for girls to make out with.

Pretty disgusting lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Oh great another troll.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Not rocket science, just looking for more ways to enjoy :)

How much do u spend on these latinas
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    $6
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I wear basketball shorts. Usually takes 2-3 songs and I usually tip 0-40 depending on how in demand that dancer is and the likelyhood I am to want to see her again.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Also cotton boxers underneath and apply a pinch of clubman talc powder.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake

GJ!!! lol see strategies!

What happens when your ready to nut? You just end it? What do you tell her? Any specific females?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NJBalla Amen LDK brother. I LDK pretty much every trip to a club unless it is a first time scouting run but usually they are successful for LDK too. I usually pick the finest all natural white girl and currently have four faves. I LDK in 2-3 songs nowadays. Pay $60-85 normally. When you can LDK you can always end a club visit happy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    LoveGrind, if you think the women who dance in strip clubs are beyond the pale, then just stay away from them. Safer that way. They won't be able to corrupt you or contaminate you, or like RickD suggested, a full hazmat suit.

Rocket science to get to LDK? Well if you select the girl you like and treat her like a civilian, then you will see that talking and feeling up, then DFKing is the way to start.

In the most restrictive of mileage clubs, DATYing is the best plan B.

And Shailynn will learn, he'll be starting his first year of high school next month.

SJG
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Please don't listen to him Shailynn. You'll regret that make out session... check other forums lol... and don't DATY on a stripper... if I got that DATY meaning right that is...
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    @Sirlapdancealot thats actually pretty decent! Hope those 2-3 songs are full songs! Lol

Do they just normally grind on you?

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thin basket ball shorts and a consistent grind.... then pop
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Lovegrind, welcome to the site. Just ignore this dude SJG. He has posted the same line 'buying dances is a chumps game' over a thousand times on this site already. That's sadly not an exaggeration. Click on his profile and look at his post count if you don't believe me. Then, look at the number of reviews he's posted in all that time.

There are a number of folks on here who are masters of the whole LDK thing. You could even put in a search for LDK on the site and have a bunch of threads to read tips from.

For myself, I feel the same as Sirlapdancealot and NJballa. If it's not a club where extras happen then I'm not leaving until I LDK. It's not really hard. Find a dancer that gives you a great grind and willing to maintain that grind. If she's a rapid position switcher find another dancer. Wear clothes that won't let any cum leak through. Cotton boxers and any shorts or slacks usually work fine for me. To be positive you can get golf rain pants, they look like slacks and are waterproof. For me, the cotton boxers are usually enough to absorb most of the load.

When you wear the right stuff, then it doesn't matter if the dancers is comfortable with you cumming or not. If her dance is good enough, she'll make you come, you won't get anything on her, and all is well.

As for the tip, that's up to you. Unless it's obvious that she made you cum, then she'll usually demand a tip. But I usually tip $40 at the least. Everybody has their own amount they tip.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "And Shailynn will learn, he'll be starting his first year of high school next month."

getting more pussy in high school than you have gotten in your entire 50 year long life, dildo!!!!
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Ha thanks for the info on that SJB dude. Seen that he's into his own stuff and that's totally fine, but I just believe he's a troll...

Yeah I seen tips on what to wear! I know what to do when it comes to LDKing, just would like to hear a few stories on how it happened. I could probably use that strat on my next visit. Like some sort of powder like what @pauldrake said lol, that be a new experience!

I normally go with condom because during LD it's all lubed up and less dry(baby powder should also make the LD feel smooth).

To find girls I get the one with a big culo and normally small boobs because less boob shaking. The ones with small ones are the best because all they do is grind! Normal size boobs will sometimes try to waste time. (This is what I mean by how do you pick your dancers, if not you waste 20 dollars here and there when trying others lol. Plus you don't always want the same LD).

Thanks for the pants picks! If I wear jeans I flip it above the waste and they will check what's under the shirt, see the condom. ( I believe this is when they think this is more safe even if they don't usually do it). So they'll usually continue the grind! (Feels great and safe!)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Regarding how much to tip for an LDK there is a wide range that people do and good reasons for it. I don't think there is a single right answer. If you look at Subramans post about tipping he states that he only tips for rare exceptional service and I think it's good to remember that tipping is never required. But for those of us who LDK we can't exactly expect dancers to hang with us for hours and only get $40.

In deciding how much to tip for an LDK here are a few questions to ask:

1. Nightshift vs dayshift?
    2. How busy is it in the club?
    3. How in demand is that dancer?
    4. How long did the dancer chat with you beforehand?
    5. Did the dancer give you priority over other customers?
    6. Do you want to see that dancer again?
    7. Did the dancer do an amazing job?
    8. Did the dancer go above and beyond in any way?
    9. Did you buy drinks or food for her? Or tip her separately for her time?
    10. Did the dancer allow groping beforehand or do any teasing (pre-dance light grinding)?

A $100+ tip on a $40 2 song LDK makes sense if it's from a high demand dancer at the spearmint rhino in Vegas at nightshift after she sat with you for an hour beforehand. Where as a zero dollar tip would make some dancers happy after doing a $120 6 song LDK during the opening hour of dayshift from a lower demand dancer with 5 minutes of conversation time beforehand.

Ultimately for me I want to tip the dancer enough that I can get priority from her if I see her in the future. For me I also want the dancer to be willing to chat and hang with me for as long as I typically want. I also think it bad to tip too much. I don't want to pay so much that the dancer finds it hard to walk away from me.

And as always tipping isn't required. If I go to that club regularly and I don't want to ever get dancers from that dancer again I don't tip.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @LoveGrind I normally LDK with her grinding on me in cowgirl, but I have also LDKed a lot from reverse cowgirl and titty fuck and stick shifting with my balls being rubbed. Also I like a mutual grind where I grind back at the same pace and pressure she is grinding on me.

Also my LDKs and dances are always preceded with a lot of 1:1 dick teasing at the bar or tables. For example tonight prior to getting dances my ATF DS hung her fine PAWG ass off the edge of a bar stool and I spooned behind her with my dick sandwiched between her ass cheeks. And for about 15 minutes I had a raging hard boner in that position which always gets me good and excited even prior to the dances. And most of the time she is wiggling her ass in all kinds of ways on my dick. Plus I can squeeze her ass cheeks and rub her lower back in any way that I want to stimulate my dick. And tonight she had on just a skimpy black thong and a thong bottom black teddy so her bare ass felt so nice pressing into my hard cock, balls, and pelvis area in general. Part of having a good LDK night for me is to have what I call SFE, Slut Friend Experience, where my dick is getting teased for 15-60 minutes before even going to the dance area. It makes the LDK even easier. I get this with all my faves now and it is part of why I can LDK in two songs. But LOL tonight with my ATF DS I kind of missed my chance because the second song was too short so I stretched my LDK to the end of the third.

Also what helps is that my ATF DS never dances to extend them. She is always trying to end the song in positions that I like the best because (although we never talk about it besides just once) she is totally on board with my LDKs and LMAO knows when they are cumming with me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ forgot to add that I paid $80 total for three songs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Here’s what I do - as it saves money - and time. Basketball shorts - commando - cut one pocket out (leave your money in the uncut pocket).

Get a spot at the bar - pull your chair in close. Jerk your Johnson through the cut pocket. It’s best to get the dancers to lean in while tipping them - and that’s when you stroke it real hard (like it owes you money!) - you’ll cum hard while having a hotties tits in your face! The best part is - you don’t pay for dances - just two drinks!

You’re welcome...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Brilliant
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    PPK = Pocket Pool King
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    The Minnesota Fats of sitting at the bar at a strip club!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @ppwh

I have LDKed a couple of times at the bar with my stripper spooning and grinding her ass on my dick. LMAO playing pocket pool is like cheating.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, if TUSCL meetups ever become a thing, I think all the LDKers should hang out in one area and try to get the DJ to play this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkj…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You got me on a technicality - it’s pocket pool - and not a proper LDK! Lol!

I like the acronym - PPK - lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice No offense to my fellow PLs but if we have a TUSCL meet up I think you and I should hang out and as I give you a nice massage I will try to get the DJ to play this:

https://youtu.be/D9Yc3pv-uI0

@Cashman LMAO what do you take us LDKers for, uncouth savages like you perverted PPKers? We don't stroke ourselves off. That's the point!

That said you should "cum" to the Golden Dragon in Portland. They have VIP bedrooms where you have the option of making it a mutual masterbation session instead of a private dance. LOL as you get the room your stripper hands you a small bottle of lube and a clean jizz towel. I used to get a room with a former ATF and I would always just set the stuff aside and keep it a lap dance on a bed. LOL she did ask to see my dick once though and I whipped it out to give her a quick peek.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Without even clicking nicespice's link, I knew what the song was

Just make that song #4, with a dancer with big boobs and a nice ass, and no doubt I'll live up to the lyrics.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP if we meet up in Portland you would be jelly if you saw my ATF DS - she's got big (all natural) tits and a big ass. I'm going to have to line up an alternate for you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@nicespice No offense to my fellow PLs but if we have a TUSCL meet up I think you and I should hang out and as I give you a nice massage”

Hoes before bros eh? ;) But if I get that massage I won’t complain.

“Without even clicking nicespice's link, I knew what the song was”

I admit it was a cheap dig, but I will never get tired of the Lonely Island.

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha SLD no worries. If the club is worth it, there's usually quite a few girls that fit my requirements. At Rhino the past weekend there were so many big boobs big ass girls that I used a ton of money just getting dances from each of them. I was trying to see who was the sluttiest. The winner did not disappoint in VIP. I'm not about a quick LDK and leave. I like to spend a lot of time (and money) and have fun for a good long while.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP get out here to Portland and I will hook you up with all kinds of big ass and big tits strippers. There are two that usually work the same shift as my ATF DS. And LMAO/FWIW since you would only be a short term visitor I absolutely would have no issues if you wanted to get dances with her. But LOL you go after me!

@nicespice the bro code had a lot of caveats based on the hotness of said 'ho'. And LOL for sure you won't be complaining. My massages have a way of making a stripper just shut up, sit back, and relax. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. If you like women, identify the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with, and approach her, and let a front room makeout session ensue.

Then and only then, when it is time for your own pants to come down, invite her to the back room and then take her home with you and continue seeing her regularly.

And LovetoGrind, if you don't like strip club women, then just stay away from them. I'm sure they will be pleased.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP wrote: " If it's not a club where extras happen then I'm not leaving until I LDK."

How about not leaving until you got the girl of your choice on your arm?

SJG
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Agree with NJBalla 110%. I rarely leave without cumming.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Save your loads people :/ Listen to SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SJG show me how it's done, pimp.

That's sarcasm by the way. You already know what I think of you so let's leave it at that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP, most girls who dance in strip clubs are quite available.

Problem is, 99% of the guys they deal with either treat them like prostitutes or they are married.

If you want to know them, you need to not fall into either of these two categories.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ @TFP once again SJG can only talk about how it should be done in his MIND. He can never share a real story because he hasn't been with a stripper since his divorce. Poor chump is so sexually frustrated that all he can do is blather about his fantasy of how it is done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion