tuscl

Reviews of a different kind.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:54 PM
I was just wondering if the strippers review the customers to others. You know like don't waste your time on him, blah blah.

25 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yes they do.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You would have to be memorable to be talked about. Like either you spent $700 and up, or you were a jerk and she was griping about you. Or you are just a person who stands out in general.
  • Timbuck12
    6 years ago
    You better believe it. They talk about us way more than we do about them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some dancers are buddy-buddy and kinda look out for each other - e.g. "that guy just wants to talk and not spend (time-waster)" or "that guy spends/tips well". I mostly go to dives where I'm often the one buying the most-dances trying to get my chocolate-fix - not that uncommon for a dancer to actually bring one of her buddies to me once I'm done; or ask me if I want her to send me 'X' (probably a buddy of hers); or I see her talking to another girl who then makes a beeline for me - can't say it happens on every visit but does happen and probably more than I notice - at least in the dives I hit.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “Or you are just a person who stands out in general.” nicespice....can you give an example??
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    One time this one person brought his own personal teapot from home and was drinking tea at the club. Lol
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    When I had a CF, I would usually spend about $200-$250 on her per visit. After a couple months, suddenly a lot of the other girls would approach me, and a lot of them would sit and talk to me for about a minute before giving me the “wanna dance” line. I’m pretty sure the reason I was suddenly getting all this attention was because my (at the time) CF had talked about me.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Lol I see what you mean nicespice
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Nicespice if that happened in Atlanta, I probably know that guy. Oh, I had a first again today at Follies. Yep first time I have ever heard my name being yelled out in a Strip club. I felt special. This doesn't count Twain's in Decatur Where we used to have lunch. I walked in one day and it was like Cheers.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    This past weekend I stopped into Rhino in Vegas on an early Friday morning at 5am. Got hit up by most of the girls and I'd accept or reject them explaining that I have a certain type I go for. After that trip I returned Monday morning at 5am once again. Not only did some girls remember me, but I conveniently only got hit up by the stacked, big ass having chicks. It was convenient, but definitely a more expensive second trip lol. There were some I didn't even see Friday and yet they still knew to approach.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    They definitely talk about the cheapskates that don't spend any money, but most of them probably keep the big spenders a secret until after they think they have milked your wallet dry. They also talk about the guys looking for extras in non extras clubs.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Yes. We'll tell our friends working with us about you. There's also a Facebook group with roughly 6k dancers in it who bs about clubs, customers, and experiences.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ please give SJG the link to that so he can go over there and bother them instead of us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume they talk about how hot the 60-something custies are and "how much game they have" and how-much they look forward to fucking them
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^fuck you Papi ;) and I mean that in the nicest way possible;)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "You would have to be memorable to be talked about. Or you are just a person who stands out in general." @nicespice - ahhh, you're making me blush. Anyway, with all of my regular girls it's very discrete, and more about her introducing me both in the club and OTC to her friends.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    shailynn wins for best new avatar
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't know all they talk about but they do talk. Recently was at a club and stripper jumped in my lap and said B***** sees you're here and says she thinks you're bored with her (I had been a semi-regular) but says you're a good customer so how about we do some dances.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Dancers talk about customers all the time. At my favorite club dancers that I've never talked to know my name and what I drink and the kind of girl I like. I used to sit and drink with my CF and a couple of her friends. These dancers would survey the room and talk about the customers and which ones to approach. They were brutal in their assessments. While I size up strippers for their looks, the strippers would size up the customers as money-making opportunities.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    You mean do ladies talk shit? Hell yeah why do you think they pee so much. Theyre not peeing, theyre gossiping.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    they talk shit about you....i was DFK 2 strippers in the back in VIP, and sometimes they would both be on shift (or just 1) so it was getting nasty, just the way i like it. 1 stripper at a time, and the one that hit me up last would get sloppy seconds. i would patiently wait so i could DFK both of them on the same shift...then all of a sudden they were both on shift and my DFK came to end. i gave them a second run but they would not instigate DFK like before. bummer, more money for me.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    700 and up pfft gtfoh...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I would think - if certain dancers are friendly with each other - they might share details of either good or bad customers. I’m guessing most customers don’t inspire comments - which isn’t a bad thing.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    They also read and talk about reviews on this site. I had a dancer recently figure out (while sitting on my lap) that I was the author of a recent review that mentioned her by name. She wasn’t pissed, because my review was reasonably discrete, but she brought a few other handles from this site, one in particular that had been critical of another dancer at this club. He’s now on their shit list as a Dick customer, so yes they definitely talk, read reviews, and share information. After my dancer figured out who I was on this site, it made me a little nervous, and had me wondering if she went to my profile and scrolled through my other reviews and comments.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “^^^ please give SJG the link to that so he can go over there and bother them instead of us.” I think most Facebook stripper groups are invite from a friend only. And only the admin can approve access. So all the dancers who would be begging for OTC after the front room makeout session will have to be shit outta luck. “ if that happened in Atlanta, I probably know that guy.” Haha this was in Texas. I think he said he often does business travel though lol. “700 and up pfft gtfoh” I notice you say you’re from Texas. I wish I knew where specifically. Yes, plenty of locals in my area tend to enjoy attempting nonsense stuff such as pitching sex bareback for two songs for $100. I travelled to a different part of Texas recently and some customer tried to tell me with a straight face that dances are $10/song cause he was in VIP. But just because Texas has its core of determined cheapskates doesn’t mean everyone is like that :) (Though to be fair dancers may be rounding up numbers in the dressing room lol) @azdd It would be weird if I found myself reviewed (aside from the doctorevil one)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion