tuscl

50 Cent Collects Cash Off The Stage After Making It Rain At Strip Club

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 8:43 PM
Today on "Strippergram": On video, 50 Cent took back nearly $60-$100 in singles after making it rain on a dancer at a NY Club. [view link] 50 Cent's Instagram contains clips of the incident and why he took his money back (poor customer service). [view link] Gizelle is one of the NY Stripper Strike dancers, I believe. Her Instagram has videos of the dancer this happened to explaining her side of the story. [view link] I found the Instagram of the dancer this happened to, but I don't feel comfortable sharing it since because of the backlash 50 Cent fans are giving her. My opinion: Please don't make this a trend. If you put money on my stage, it is no longer your money and is now mine. Stage is a performance and a show. VIP is where customer service comes into play.

22 comments

• whodey
    6 years ago
    This is getting a little repetitive. [view link] [view link]
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    God damn it. I don't keep up, clearly. Oh well.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    $100 is making it rain for a big shot like 50cent???!!! I thought celebrities like that make it rain with four figures or more.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    The title is a direct quote from the article linked. If you look at the video, there is plenty of money in that club, bit the point was that 50 Cent took back a significant amount of money from the dancer's stage.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't give 2 quarters for 50 Cent.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    He's a rat and seems to have forgotten he was broke a few years ago before he started acting again... nigga was at my old hood promoting some new alcohol and charging people to take pictures with him back when he needed the money. He and I would've been fighting for that money. That's MY money.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ right
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    once money is thrown on the dancers stage.... it's hers! what 50 cent did is fucked up.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO I
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What a fucking tool. Where were the fucking security guys?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    He was hosting a party there that night for a new liquor he's promoting. I assume there wasn't enough security for the evening. On his Instagram, he videoed himself bitching about the ordeal and said he feels the club owes him. Unrelated: he did a liquor promotion at my current club a few years ago before I was there. I've asked staff about that night and nobody had anything nice to say.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I understand now why he was shot so many times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So is there a dancer's side of the story - if there is someone post it on here
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in the few seconds of that video she was twerking her ass... I guess she just wasn't working it enough.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Papi, I did! The dancer's side of the story is posted on one of the Instagram links in the original post above. She explains it in a series of videos posted by Gizelle.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    50 cent? Just another rapper with a ridiculous name.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    50 Cent is now outing women on his Instagram who argue with him in threads or some shit. He posted a profile photo of some girl and I feel awful for her.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would agree with others that it is not right to take a tip back and it would be bad for young guys to see his behavior and mimic it. However 50cent has a level of power with the club that he could have easily gotten the dancer fired if he wanted to.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Maybe someone will hire a 50 cent double to suck his dick, and then post *that*. See how he likes it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I would agree with others that it is not right to take a tip back and it would be bad for young guys to see his behavior and mimic it. However 50cent has a level of power with the club that he could have easily gotten the dancer fired if he wanted to." If I worked at a club that let a man openly steal from me, just because he has "power" (aka money), then that wouldn't be a club I'd want to work at anyway. I'd gladly leave and take my regulars with me, as well as my money after collecting it from 50 cent.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I have no interest in collecting him, dumbass. What a fail you are. Nothing but the vermin of tuscl.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    As originally stated by me, txttyfag is vermin that needs to be removed from this board. Nothing original about that one. He didn't give enough penny blowies to his fellow junkies and meth heads, as the bj business was very slow for him last night. Now he is without meth, heroin, or crack, and clearly feigning really badly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion