tuscl

You thought it was safe to fuck your favorite stripper?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Did you think it was safe (at least safer) to fuck your favorite stripper since you used a condom?

Durex recalls condoms over 'burst pressure' issue - wjla.com/news/nation-world/durex-recalls…

19 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm in Tijuana right now. I don't want to hear things like this.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Warrior would you rather hear that you comdoms had been recalled after you used them all and left Tijuana? At least this gives you a chance to get a different brand if necessary so you don't bring an unwanted gift back or leave a little warrior behind in Tijuana.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Uh oh. With all the folks on this site who have started using Durex tropical condoms this might be cause for concern. Hopefully it's only for certain varieties of their condoms and not all of them.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    After reading the article there's no cause for concern since the recall was only in Germany and Berlin. And on top of that, it's only for their real feel and latex free condoms.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It appears the recall is in Germany. Maybe they shoot stronger loads there?

Warrior15 - enjoy TJ! Hopefully you didn’t order condoms from a German site!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Now just gotta worry for jackslash :p
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I imagine people are scrambling at the FKKs now

:)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Since I don’t use condoms with my two favorites, this doesn’t affect me.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Maybe not george, but eventually something will...affect? infect?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Maybe. Unlikely given their history.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    My trojan ultrathin broke a few times in tj hk, but everything checked out ok. It turned out I didn't use enough lube and more often, plus those chicas are tight. A couple chicas actually freaked out, she was mad and didn't talk to me for a long time.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I guess it's time for a HAZMAT suit with a double layered penile protection tube attached.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ for the guys who object to DFKing.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    As someone who spent thier childhood stealing his father's condom and filling them up with water till they burst you are all fine. That is unless your penis has growths that resemble shards of glass. Thats what you get for fucking a unicorn.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    My wife and I once chartered a 62 foot motor sailer in the British Virgin Islands along with two other couples. We had a 30' slingshot into which we put water filled condoms and could shoot them about 200 yards. By radio we'd find other ships with similar weaponry and we'd have battles at sea. The burst factor was off the charts
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    gawker wins again. :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    back one summer when my girls started asking questions about sex i handed them some condoms and said 'they make good water balloons.'
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Damn expensive for water balloons!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion