tuscl

On to Berlin

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I've booked a trip to Berlin in January.

In 2015 I visited Vienna for 6 days for the history and culture, but I took time out from cultural attractions to go to FKK Goldentime twice. Looking over my review from back then, I see that I was not fully sold on the FKK experience.

In July of this year, having nothing better to do, I flew to Frankfurt to check out FKK Sharks. I enjoyed this FKK club more and had sex with some stunning girls. The problem was that I found nothing to do outside Sharks. The club is in the town of Darmstadt, not Frankfurt, and so I could not tour historic or cultural sites.

Berlin, I hope, will provide me with many tourist opportunities like museums and the Berlin Wall and the Brandenburg Gate. I also will visit FKK Artemis, which is a very well-reviewed club. I can mix pleasure with pleasure.

Berlin in January will be cold, but it can't be any worse than Detroit. Airfare and hotels are very cheap at this time, maybe half what it would be in summer. More money for the ladies.

11 comments

• WetWilly
    6 years ago
    It can be a lot worse than Detroit, but you'll be inside most of the time.

Enjoy!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    For those of you who travel internationally: have you met a single person overseas who doesn't have disdain for Americans for voting in a clown-president?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Random

I remember back in summer 2016 when I was in China. We were hiking the Great Wall. I already said I was from Texas, and an Australian said to me “I guess you’re about to have a wall of your own as well” I laughed it off because I didn’t think he was really going to get elected. Oops

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    But isn’t Germany having a nationalist kickback anyways from some of the right wingers over there? I imagine some of them would be sympathetic to Trump rhetoric
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tell them you're Canadian
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How much was the flight and hotel - which airline are you using - is it a direct flight?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I got a round trip flight on Lufthansa and 5 nights in a Berlin hotel for just over $1000. I have to change planes in Frankfurt. I booked the trip on Expedia.
    6 years ago
    You will love Artemis but you won’t be able to use the pool and the outdoor facilities. Not a big deal but a fact. Pretty good deal at $1k if the hotel is decent. If the hotel is close to the train line you can ride straight to the club. Several other brothel and party clubs I didn’t have time to try
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Random.... I know what you mean, in 2015 I was in costa rica looking at houses on the beach. They thought we were dumb as shit to elect Obama once but twice..... they did not think anyone would be dumb enough to follow Obama with Hillary or Sanders, but that's why I was looking at houses. I was dead set on leaving if either of them won
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Leave it to realrumdummorondougster AKA sven/josh43 to turn a thread about mongering and sightseeing political. It seems that it's all that troll is capable of. Oh, he's also known to spew insults and resorts to name calling when someone disagrees with him or points out his trolling.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    why can't we have no fucking president?
    ( and also no fucking congress ?)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion