tuscl

Detroit this Monday and Tuesday

usarname
Minnesota
Saturday, August 4, 2018 10:38 PM
Traveling to Detroit for the very first time from out of state of course I'll be looking for extras was planning on staying for two days maybe longer depending on how successful I am at the clubs and how much energy I have left. This will be my first time attempt at extras in a club. Mostly into thin white dancers. Any suggestions on which clubs to visit. Where to stay. Any cheats, tricks, tips for a noob like me?

10 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    There are chain hotels off I-94 by the airport, which would put you close to many clubs. Clubs: Flight Club Landing Strip Subi's Criket BT's Henry VIII Bogart's Negotiate with dancer before you go to VIP. Never pay in advance.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I agree with jackslash’s list of clubs, and the order they are listed in. Flight Club is the best choice for the type of girls you seek, but it is also the most expensive out of all the clubs on that list. It can be a bit overwhelming if it is your first time negotiating for extras. Don’t tell them it is your first time visiting the club. They may know anyway, and some dancers love to prey upon customers they’ve never seen before as they are the most likely to overpay. If they try to get you into the VIP without a discussion about extras, stop them in their tracks. Dancers use this tactic because a customer has a lot less leverage when they are already in the VIP with a dancer grinding on their dick. The end result, a lot of customers overpay because they lost all the power to negotiate a fair price. Just be up front with the dancers and tell them what you want. Refuse the first offer if you think their price is too high, and most will negotiate for a more reasonable price. And yes, don’t pay the dancer until after your VIP session is over. Some may ask for a tip afterwards, but tipping extra is optional.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Jack’s on the money for you, however, I personally wouldn’t have the landing strip that high right now if he ordered the list...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    jack's list is all you need, and all of those close are in a close radius to the airport all in areas where you don't have to worry about getting murdered, and can easily take a cab/uber from your airport hotel. I'm gonna go ahead and separate the high dollar clubs from the low dollar so you have a better idea: Top tier: Flight Club Upper tier: BTs Landing Strip Mid tier: Subi Cricket Low tier: Henry VIII Bogarts Flight Club Landing Strip Subi's Criket BT's Henry VIII Bogart's My personal favorites are Flight Club and BTs, and usually I can find what I'm looking for there, no needing to go anywhere else. After those two, I use Landing Strip as my back up.
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    Thanks all for the valuable info. I was about to post the same type of questions as the op. I'm heading to Detroit on business in November and this will be very helpful. One additional question - I'm likely to drive to the clubs. I see the mandatory $8 valet at FC, which is fine and sounds like it is safe based on the comments I've read. Are there any parking issues at the other clubs? Mostly concerned about safety of the car - I don't care if I have to pay for valet.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    What can I expect for FS in regards to a fair price?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Trickstick, I have never had a problem with valet parking. Criket, Henry VIII and Bogart's have free parking with no valet and no security, but I have had no problems. These clubs are in the suburbs, not in a dangerous area of Detroit.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    There should be a FAQ with this question. I asked nearly the same thing a couple weeks ago
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Henry VIII has $10 dances all day Monday. Same for Bogart's except on Tuesday. Those are the best days to go to each club, respectfully, not for the cheap dances but because that is when a lot more custies and, of course, a lot more dancers show up. The opposite is true on the non-$10 dance days.If you choose to go to either club be advised accordingly. Have fun.
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    Flight Club is my favorite club in the Detroit metro area, and is the best bet for the kind of dancers you seek. I'm there a couple times a week and have built up trust with a number of the dancers. Based on these discussions, most dancers expect to get $200-300 from a typical trip to the VIP. Many will quote you higher, but no one is offended if you negotiate in good faith (i.e. don't be pushy and don't be creepy). If you catch the right person in the right mood, lower prices are possible. General advice for your first trip: - Booths are nice if you're going to stay for a while, but it's fine to just grab a free table or a seat at the bar. If you do go to the bar, try to keep a seat free next to you for dancers to approach and don't crowd the other customers (they need seats for dancers, too). - Tip the dancers you'd like to meet when they are on stage. My standard tip is $5. That's enough to indicate interest and most dancers will make an effort to come find you once they are off stage and rested a bit. Be selective in who you tip. - Be patient. Don't get weird and clingy or offended if a dancer goes to some other customer first. You're new, and might not be their first priority. Enjoy a few drinks and the ambiance until a dancer you like approaches you. - Don't waste the dancers' time. It's fine to get to know a dancer before deciding whether you want a VIP trip. But if you chat someone up for 20-30 minutes only to conclude she's not your type, at least tip her something for her time. And if someone you don't want to dance with someone that randomly approaches you, don't chat them up out of "politeness." A simple, direct "no thank you" is best. - On your way into the VIP rooms, you're expected to tip the bouncer. I usually tip $10. Your dancer will probably remind you if you forget. - Tipping on top of paying for your VIP dance is completely optional, and I've never met a dancer who pressured me about it. I would guess I tip about half the time, anywhere from 10-20%.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion