tuscl

Outdoors Strip Club

NJBalla
New York
Someone should start an outdoors strip club. Think of the setup similar to a pool in Las Vegas but replace the pool with a stage in the middle. Setup the club in a location when people cant voyeur and have the location in a place like Miami, Cali, or Vegas. The VIP rooms would be curtained off cabanas. The open air would make the club smell great as well. Have it near the ocean for another plus.

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    One word... weather.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    It’s 200 degrees in Vegas now. I doubt it would work here at least. Good thought though.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    i agree with ishmael! It might work on a summer night but I don't know.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I don't think it would work on a NJ summer night. Way too humid. lap dances would be very unpleasant. You both stink and stick to everything.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Too hot in Miami - it's an interesting idea but I can't quite see the upside
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    Might work at night. A lot of dancers and patrons would not look good under the harsh light of day.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It would be cool if it was campground style. Dances could be done in a yurt or even individual tent
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Too many voyeurs using telescopes or drones.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Mosquitoes ?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Been done. Climax (outside Pittsburgh near the Beehive Showbar) had one until it went defunct after the owner's death, and I think that Kandys just outside Erie may have one as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion