tuscl

Hot tub in a strip club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Fucking brilliant

Just got back from a higher end club and it had one... after sharing a meal and a few shots with my dancer we took a thirty min dip and OMG fucking brilliant idea.

I'll be back and yes it was worth every penny that made up that six hundred

Damn good GFE man... woo-hoo!

14 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sexy little Hispanic
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    So you paid $600 for a 30 minute bath with a stripper?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Lots of questions. Do you both get nude to get in the tub? Do they have fresh warm towels? Do you get clean fresh water or dodge someone else's swimmers?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    HTK* FTW! But only if I got firsts. Otherwise no way I'm swimming in juice's nasty water.

(*Hot Tub King)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    OOOoooOOOooohhh... a Petri dish with bubbles.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Club Chromosomes
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m sure it was a great time. It sounds great!

Was the water chlorinated? Maybe that helps with killing some of the floating stuff?

I just noticed Gawkers new avatar. Is that your ATF? Definitely a change - as her tits look different -
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    No, Liwet you got it wrong. They paid Juice $600 to take a damn bath. It wasn’t even Saturday night!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    The Men's Club in Dallas has both a pool and hot tub.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Cashman 1234 - yup, that's the ATF. The tits are enhancements and it's a good job, but sometimes they're just not the same as the real thing. I truly have an obsession with her body, though. And that's not healthy.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I've been to a couple of clubs that had them. The girls really didn't want to do it. I think they knew what was in that water.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    They have one at platinum in Lexington 650 for half hour way to expensive!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That sounds disgusting.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well I spoke with management and was assured that after every use it was drained and cleaned. The room was nice... had a huge tv... you could play your own music selection like if you had pandora... it had a large shower near bye to wash off... they give you swim trunks... dancer gets in naked.... a fun time is had.... yes expensive... that six hundred is the sticker price I actually got it down to four fifty since it was on days
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion