tuscl

Favorite dancer quotes

Had a dancer day this to me today "why don't take that thing out so that I can work on it better?"

Might be my favorite quote from a dancer of all time. Thought it would be a good topic.

13 comments

• northwest101215
    6 years ago
    Once met one in Vegas who said "I've been doing research on orgasms from inside and outside masturbation." Then she went into detail about hand positions. Later in the VIP, while I was fingering her, she was really turned on and said "you might get raped here." I'm just quoting what she said. That didn't happen but overall it was a memorable experience nonetheless.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The MILF, panting and sweaty on the bed: “Jeez, it’s not enough you got a magic tongue, you gotta have magic fingers too?”
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    My favorite one is evertime I take Mr happy out

A a a a www it's so adorable
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    There was the time I was getting a dance from a Hungarian dancer and she suddenly blurted out, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall"!
    Reagan went on to steal her line and the rest is history. :D
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    When dancing, she said "I like it when you whip your dick out."
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    79terrier, they usually tell me to “fix him” when they want access to play with me.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    GLmmmmnppphhaaahh
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

Probably more than you would care to read.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Thanks for "coming"!
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    “I’m going to get the manager!!”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    “You want to do what? You are a sick fuck! No fucking way! Oh - that much? You’re making me wet - you hot freak!”

Money seems to turn me from a filthy perv into a hot kinkster!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ lololol
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Before we went to VIP, “I need to go to wash up so when I take these pasties off you don’t taste glue.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion