tuscl

OT: One of the mysteries of our modern world

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
What is it about potato chips that the more you eat of them the more you wanna eat of them.

I don't buy them often bc they're not healthy, but I bought a bag today and opened it a few minutes ago to have a few and went thru half the damn bag - I'm thinking they must do some industrial shit to them to make them addictive.

Things that make you go hmm?

10 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    I can barely have those bitches in the house, wanna eat 'em all... fuck those things

(the addictive properties of potato chips have been studied pretty closely. You don't stand a chance :)
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    it's a high papi.
    that first bite is awesome. each chip after that you are trying to recreate the high of that first chip. potato chips are one of those rare things that i enjoy where the chips after the first one are just as good as the very first one.
    i lay off that shit too. i haven't had any in about a year.
    now if i could only lay my hands off women for a year... uh yeah ... not happening!!!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/…

Smart companies knowing how to take our money. I too love chips
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    "What is it about potato chips that the more you eat of them the more you wanna eat of them."

Wait, is potato chips a code phrase for pussy?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    What is it about potato chips?

Two words: salt & grease!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. Why are strippers like potato chips?
    A. They're both good Lays.
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    Funny, guys! The more I get eaten the more I want!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a valid question - as I’m salivating just thinking about eating potato chips. They are delicious and addictive!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Im waiting on chica potato chips lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion