tuscl

The Best Place On The Internet?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 7:59 AM
Is this one of the best places on the entire internet to hang out? I mean seriously, tell me another website that makes you laugh more than this one? Where else can you go to learn how to cum in your pants and be belittled by multiple strippers (like you guys don’t get that enough INSIDE the club) or better yet some 50 year old guy who lives in his moms basement belittling you who is claiming Hedberg a stripper. And... if the world ends, there’s already a guy who has a group forming and maybe you’ll be lucky enough to be invited. After all he has an unlimited supply of goat milk.

18 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're not wrong.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I love troll hunting. This site has got plenty
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I don't hang out in many places these days. I did have a few other monger groups I belonged to but over time I faded out of them one by one. Sometimes I laugh when I read the responses other times I wonder WTF.....and other times I simply ignore that person going forward. Sadly in 2018 Internet trolls are like bedbugs......a growing population that sucks the life out of you if you let it.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Tumblr is awesome for just looking. NSFW Adult friend finder is almost dead. Not even going to try S.A. Facebook if I want to see what is going on with family and friends. Here every now and then. Social apps are great if you like getting scammed. Genya must have one hell of a nursing school. I don't drink so bars just don't fit me. There isn't a Hooters or Tilted Kilt close by. I hear Planet Fitness is hot, Rethinking the gym thing. I hear some dog parks have some hotties.. Mom, doesn't have a basement.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Where else can you learn about BitCoin, LDK, and how to pay hookers for sex?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It actually is one of the better places to hang out. It’s national, even international, but pretty tight knit. Most people here are pretty good natured, or at least mildly tolerant of one another. But we can still fuck around and have fun.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This is my GoTo site for fun and info.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Flagooner I didn't realize you "had fun"........:--)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ What is fun to me isn't necessarily fun to anyone else. :-) But I'm not the grouch, that's 25.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Go change your diaper you senile old fucker ;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Impassioned discussion about the intricacies of LDKing? Check Poorly-reasoned political discussion? Check 99 unfunny trolls and 2 funny ones? Check Bad investment advice? Check Same 8 topics come up every two weeks? Check Indian packers and movers? Check Front room action, and then when it's time for your own pants to come down, invite her to your place? Check Fuck yes, best forum on the web. Let me see any other forum match that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Subra +1. LOL
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Subra for the winning comment. LMAO,
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    A healthy dose of irony and sarcasm. Check.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I love this site and everybody here except for nicole 1994
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    The site is good for a chuckle, but there is no site like xvideos. I always leave with a smile on my face and its free
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^Yeah, I fap to tuscl two, maybe three times a week. xvideos is a whole 'nother story
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion