tuscl

Ultimate Lap Dance King Drug

Rb47
Not on drugs
Monday, July 30, 2018 10:46 PM
Bupropion, sold under the brand names Wellbutrin and Zyban, is an antidepressant and smoking cessation aid. There are several articles that state users have increased sexual function while on bupropion. One woman states that she went from having difficulty achieving a single orgasm to achieving easy multiple orgasms. (1) A 47 year-old woman stated that she had the libido of an 18-year old boy while on bupropion. (2) However, several men have complained about suffering premature ejaculation caused by bupropion. In a case report, one man complained his Time to Splooge, or TTS, went from 5 minutes to 1 minute while under the influence of bupropion. The case report goes on to state that this man’s TTS returned to normal after 2 weeks of stopping bupropion treatment. (3) My guess, which could very well be wrong (Is WebMD really a doctor?) is that the premature ejaculation in the case report is caused by increased levels of dopamine. Bupropion, unlike most antidepressants, is not an SSRI. SSRIs are known to cause sexual dysfunction and delayed ejaculation. (4) Bupropion is not classed as a drug that primarily affects serotonin, rather, it is classed as an NDRI, a class of drugs that primarily affect dopamine. (5) So, it looks like we have a drug that increases libido, increases interest in sex, and causes premature ejaculation in men. While most men would generally prefer to avoid premature ejaculation. There might be a specific use for this drug. This drug may allow one to achieve easy Lap Dance Kings, or LDKs, in the strip club. It is my observation that doctors hand out antidepressants like candy (those drug representatives must be sharing a lot of research and free stuff with doctors). I imagine it would be very easy to require a prescription for this drug. In addition, it is also a smoking cessation aid so that is another way a person might require a prescription for bupropion. Perhaps bupropion can do for strip clubs now, what performance enhancing drugs, or PEDs, did for baseball in the 90s. Individuals could achieve record numbers of LDKs in record time. (1) [view link] (2) [view link] (3) [view link] (4) [view link] (5) [view link]

10 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Damn, SJG with the troll account. So obvious to spot it's like a fucking dinosaur wearing an ant costume. And here I thought it was one of those robo spammers, like the Indian packers and movers. Nope, this is worse.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    Eh... Let’s try this... TL;DR 1)Take bupropion 2)Get 5, 10, or 20 dollar dance 3)Splooge 4)Profit
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I may start a movement to add TTS to the glossary. But this new system is totally unnecessary. If you need this sort of help read my post about keeping a remote controlled vibrator in your pants.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Rb47, I'm not sure that you actually profit unless you sell the jizz. Other than that, brilliant plan!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    How about the following plan? 1) Open cake shop 2) Take bupropion 3) Buy cheap cakes and decorate them by jacking off onto them 4) Sell decorated cakes 5) Profit
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If I was so poor that all I could afford was to LDK I would never club.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah there’s so many men that say “man I can’t stsnd to fuck for so long, I want to cum prematurely.” Not many would be interested in this other than LDK82. Maybe Juice when he’s on a downturn in the poker room and can’t blow a wad of cash at the club.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @4got2wipe I screwed up my pop culture reference to South Park. [view link] This plan is more true to the meme/ episode: 1) Take bupropion 2) Splooge in 1 dance 3) ??? 4) Profit @johnsmith69 Can't find your post on keeping a remote controlled vibrator in your pants. Perhaps my Google fu skills aren't as great as I thought they were.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    It’s okay rb47 - I can never find old threads either...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion