tuscl

The Thug 'ho's have destroyed strip clubs.

I said it was going to happen five years ago, and the prophecy is complete. I don't even go to strip clubs like I used to, and I was a strip club junkie. I went to all my old haunts and the employees and dancers I knew all bemoan the loss of business. Told you all this years ago and warned about ghetto culture. And don't think that railing against ghetto culture is insulting blacks. If you think that then fuck you and low ideal of black people.

11 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    The future ain't what it used to be
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Hey nickifree - where've you been?
    Welcome back.
    Yeah - strip club scene is a bit dull.
    I have a problem with Cubanas - because of their hot bodies - they have displaced the less attractive american dancers - and in turn speak no english and not much of a company.
    Left with "less" than what we had.
  • GACA
    6 years ago

And.... welcome back :)

I missed you you old Bill Cosby, Clayton Bigsby, shucking and jiving MF :)

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The dream is still alive out here in Portland. A few years ago one of the more thuggish clubs, Exotica, closed. Also a couple of clubs (Jag's and Boom Boom Room) have changed their image from ghetto dives to more upscale. We have our ghetto thug clubs out here but over the years they have not taken over.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk, this topic seems to have a classist tone to it :/ And I say this as one of the “classy” dancers myself.

Not all girls were born into the same socioeconomic status. I grew up in an unstable environment but I at least had the advantage of being around middle class sensibilities in some of the grade school I went to and definitely in college.

Believe me, I stay away from clubs that is saturated with undercutting Cubans. And in a perfect world, they would be taking English lessons so that they would be able to cast their nets wider and they can adjust their approaches.

But I won’t blame them personally for their behavior. We all try to get by the best we can.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^Or blacks as well in their behavior.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sometimes the clubs change - sometimes we change - sometimes it's both
  • ellocohombre
    6 years ago
    I have seen it also. One in Kingston,PA closed because of H-Bomb junkies. Pushing smack by street thugs. PP in Atown has a gettho Thursday for sure. Rest of nights aren't much better.
    Another club I go to started using metal detectors. Guess what, mofos don't go here anymore,good. Keep that gang shit in the gutter where it belongs.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Usual scapegoat to all societal problems i won't ask to specifically explain what youre even talking about....save the brain cells
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Oh here we go again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've actually found the clubs in Miami to be doing better than 20-years ago.

I visit mostly small black clubs in the hood and 20-years ago they were often unkempt and had a run-down look outside and in - and the staff was often rude and unprofessional and the dancers had similar attitudes.

Today those same clubs have a much better appearance on the outside and inside; they are nicely painted; clean parking-lots; etc - they are by no-means upscale but they try to do w/ what they have and the staff is def more professional and are often dressed professionally vs back in the day they would wear whatever - and the dancers are also more professional on avg.

IDK if it's b/c overall the industry has become more professional; or if it's b/c Miami in the last 20-years has become even-more touristy especially w/ the party-crowd and Miami also seems a very popular vacation spot w/ AAs - thus I assume the small-black clubs stepped-up their game in order to not lose-out on the tourists visiting Miami that would o/w maybe not visit if these clubs were total dumps and had bad reps about customer service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion