tuscl

U know you're on a website fully of older soggy men and wanna be strong women l

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Saturday, July 28, 2018 1:10 PM
-when the only demographic of ppl who would get angry in response to my comments and for my MERE EXISTENCE (which doesn't warrant any substantive reason to get mad) ...are literally men 40 plus yrs of age..lololol -u also know that you're on a website with SOME women(nina bambina).who try to.portray themselves as a "strong intelligent women" when they do so on the basis of their qualifications which would not amount to anything greater than mine by the very opinion of people (law school admissions officers and big law employers ) which would be required in order to be true... Lololol like bitch tries to think she's a "strong intelligent woman" by making remarks to a girl who has gotten into any ivy despite socioeconomic barriers as well as to one [view link].currently attending a school.that belongs an elite law school which she would be lucky even to attend..lmao and then this bitch thinks shes more qualified than me when her paralegal experience is not in ANY WAY viewed more significant than my Senate and research experience in the context of the law school admissions game....lolololololol ...and she also.tries to.portray herself as a strong, intelligent woman by picking on what i wear lmao. Someone [view link] nina on how to be a strong independent woman..like ya u might make money but that doesn't make u independent when it isn't helping you become leveraged than i [view link] terms of becoming a successful attorney haha.. Someone needs to. [view link] on how-to be " a strong independent woman " bc any strong independent woman would be ashamed of fixating on a woman's attire ..like shittt..u can think what u want about my clothes ...it is just reflective of the fact that the only LSAT BOOKS u have are probably "lsat for dummies" or "intro to lsat " .... Like if u wanna make it obvious that you focus on things like clothes and how a woman looks after u have already graduated high school then go ahead lol.... If I were u, i would be more worried the fact that i think i have a better chance in obtaining a successful legal career than someone else just bc of my paralegal experience . Lolol Seems like tuscl is just a website full of irrational and angry men, in addition to wanna be strong independent women and lawyers. Bitch if u about it..talk to me when you're at a top law school or.atleast after you have attended the same ivy league and research schools i have attended, despite facing barriers from all angles....that is strong. ..or talk to. After you are a paralegal at at least a reputable law firm instead of an average one so u can compare to me having interned for the chairman of the Senate's education committee for my state. Lolololol *drops mic* NICOLE1994 OFFICIALLY OUT

13 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t see anyone angry, just see you being annoying. Like I told you back a few weeks ago, you’re acting like a bratty little kid, it’s bedtime child, go wash up and get ready for bed.
  • ...im the bratty kid .. Oh bc of my education ? .....so the poor kid from the south side of Chicago is bratty just bc he got into harvard with the same GPA as his peers? .....nice try :)
  • Shot i forgot that I already said I dropped the mic.since.i just now remembered , i dont be back on this thread
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Quit teasing us with your 'Nicole out' posts. We know damn well that you, just like SJG, will never leave no matter how many members here would love it if you did.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I wasn't talking about your fashion sense, I was talking about your clear lack of hygiene. Always in the same dress and slippers, a can of bugspray on your dresser for your roach infection, and a room so filthy you didn't change your dirty sheets until I told you to. Not to mention your feet and knees have been dirty in other pics you posted. You are just an unhygienic person with an equally unsanitary infuatuation with me. You claimed to have only 30 college creds and no legal experience, when I laughed at that, the very next day you had over 60 credits and had finished a Senate internship overnight. Your life is a lie and you are a joke of a troll, and you are clearly using a stripper's pictures and the stripper whose pics you are using is living in filth.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^^Lol I meant roach infestation up there, but infection would also suffice.
  • ...is that why u chose to respond to this post instead of the other one where I told u why everything u just stated was based on an asusmption.. And.therefore,. You did not prove my lack of hygenity but rather ur own stupidity ?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol TFP you called it.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm sorry Nicole1994, I keep forgetting you went to that great Ivy League school called CorNOT University.
  • ...oh ..so since i proved to you everything u said abt my hygiene were based on assumptions rather than facts..u wanna make.up another lie abt something irrelevant and something which has nothing to do with anything in this post to distract everyone from ur stupidity and proneness to making assumptions ..ie assuming that having a limited number of dresses implies that one wears that dress oftenand is therefore not hygienic as opposed to very rarely thought the year ? Lolol ok stupid woman.
  • Btw. I'm not the one who wants my identity to be based on cornell..another attempt of yours to unsuccessfully paint me as something I am not , and in turn highlighting your own insecurities Love how u brought up cornell when I never made a statement about that on this post..moreover the only time i bring it up is when it is relevant..i.e in response to you thinking u are somehow moee qualified than me regarding graduating a top law school.. Not only have you proved yourself to a person of unsupported assumptions, but now you have demonstrated that. U additionally conflate irrelevant subjects together ... Well done:) Nicole has dropped the mic. Nicole [view link] leave this post bc the only thing that would prompt further discussion regarding it would be an increase in the amount of lied nina spews, her assumptions, or more assumptions she might make based on her intellectual inability to comprehend what i am saying.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    6 years ago
    "Serena williams is my idol". Uh-huh. At least try and spell her last name correctly by using a capital "W". SMH.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion