tuscl

Tuscl

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Thank you! This board and all the pls on here are absolutely awesome! So much good info because of this board i decided to vacation in tj! From all the good monger info to all the good laughs thank you!

11 comments

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    You’re welcome.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    You're welcome motherfucker.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'd still skeptical of you, countryman, because of your belief that SJG's advice is the best. That there tells me that you either don't have much experience or ..... shit, I don't know. You're a bad judge of character?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Thank you TUSCL for all the reviews of strip clubs and for the avatars of NinaBambina and nicespice.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @TFP im joking messing around when i talk about sjg lol! If you dont joke he'll get on your nerves! Hes has a gift of going on and on snd not saying anything lol. I guess that's from years of his momma's basement!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    san_jose_creep is the village idiot of TUSCL, no thanks to it.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Soon others will thank you Countryman for your experience & contribution to Tuscl.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Man, I suck at reading sarcasm on the net. I thought you were dead serious in all your responses about SJG. It was weird to me because otherwise, you seem like a regular dude. But no normal seeming dude on here thinks that SJG gives good or sane advice.

Well at least you are actually going to TJ and not being like SJG. Post about others accounts for the last decade. Yet despite living somewhat close to the place, has not made a single trip down there to gain his own experience. Yet he has no problem trying to tell you how to go about enjoying your time in a place he's never been.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Lol yep san jose is alot closer than Louisville ky where im traveling from you think sjg would of made the trip at least once!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Somebody needs to come up with a sarcasm emoji .
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15 that takes the fun out of it.

@TFP it's called deadpanning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion