tuscl

Bartenders!!!!

Saturday, July 28, 2018 8:51 AM
[view link] I hate this shit. If a bartender wants to make the money i make then take your clothes off like i do and you will!!!!

21 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And pay tipout like we do, too.
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    And there the first ones to look down on you for what you do for money
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Passing judgement in a strip club is pure irony. I have known two bartenders that alternated between bartending and stripping. LOL one I thought should stay a bartender and the other I thought should be a full-time stripper.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    With the caveat that I've NEVER been in a strip club where the bartenders dress like that, and dance around and put on a show, etc.... I agree. In what is probably a childish view, full of hypocrisy, fuck those girls. They're taking attention and $ away from my beloved strippers, having their cake and eating it too, without having to actually strip or do dances. I realize the guys could vote with their dollars, but there's so many of those dinks who fall in love with the waitress or bartender, that just buy in... and even for regular guys, if the bartenders are performing, there's probably an unspoken pressure to tip. I'm not one to encourage dancer entitlement, but man, totally understand why they'd be furious over this. They are the star attractions and the reason the customers come to the club in the first place, but the club enables a bunch of girls who don't strip, to siphon off significant amounts of money? -- and yes, there's an extent to which this is a zero sum game, most likely
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Looking at the clip again: this is a black club thing? I guess there are enough things I don't understand about black club culture (was it GACA who gave some interesting perspective on making it rain?) that maybe I'll pull back a bit...
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I onced tipped a petite gorgeous little latina bartender at jet strip in Hawthorne ca because to me she was a 10 and better looking than all the dancers there!
  • Oh wow you're so cool country man
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole is that bug spray on your dresser? Do you have a roach infestation? You look dirty. Is that the only dress you own?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I remember at some point last year there was a stripper strike because some bartender stole $600 in stage money from a dancer. Just walked over and took off with it. Management looked the other way. The justification for the bartenders is that they have active social media profiles and entice men to come into the club to spend. But they are not entitled to any of the dancer’s money. I don’t remember whether Cardi B called out bartenders specifically, but I do remember that she favored working at a white club. I suspect their behavior got in her way as well. Which is especially bad that a white club in NYC would be better. From what I’ve heard, dancers only make a 50% cut with VIP room sales.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I like a hot bartender and there have been many times when I wished one working was a stripper instead but honestly they don't ever make or break my club experience. I view a hot one as bonus eye candy, nothing more. It's all about the strippers with me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Before this turns into a dump on the others thread, think about it this way, strippers, can skip a shift, and show up late, and do all kinds of things that bartenders and wait staff would get fired for, so it sort of balances out, if you are reasonable, you’ll not forget that part of the equation.
  • That's crazy
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    If the bartenders are making more than the strippers I'm at the wrong club.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I demand GACA join this thread and provide us with an explanation. And make it sexy, I'm already unzipped
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Passing judgement in a strip club is pure irony. I have known two bartenders that alternated between bartending and stripping. LOL one I thought should stay a bartender and the other I thought should be a full-time stripper." Sirlapdancealot - it is not passing judgment at all. And it is not an issue of women alternating between stripping and bartending; when they do that, I assume they strip an actual stripper shift like normal strippers, correct? They have to go on stage, they do lap dances, they pay a tipout at the end of the night. In these urban NYC clubs, the bartenders don't actually work stripper's shifts. They just dress like, dance like them, and get rained on while getting paid a bartender's wage AND getting stripper-tips, without having to go on stage or pay a tipout. That is straight bullshit and I don't blame the ones who went on strike there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina I was responding to poledancer about how bartenders pass judgement on strippers by looking down on what they do. But yeah I agree when they are virtually stripping and undercutting the dancer's business it is bullshit.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'm sure SLD will get back to you on this, Nina. But I think his comment 'passing judgement in a strip club is pure irony' was directed at the bartenders who look down on the strippers for how they earn their money. And I'd that is the case, I totally agree with it. Any bartender in a strip club that looks down on dancers IS passing judgement. And it is pretty ironic.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^Lol SLD you're so fast in posting!
  • Mikemoose
    6 years ago
    1.5 million followers for that chic? She is not attractive in anyway
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    one of my favorite deja vu coi waitress finally did strip. I tipped her five or six dollars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion