tuscl

What is the best strip club attire?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I was feeling like I was the only one not to have started a thread about what to wear at strip clubs. Now, I can feel like one of the club.

38 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would say that it is different for back room mileage clubs, versus zero mileage places, and versus places like TJ when you can take the girl to a hotel room.

And AMPs offer a better deal for the customer undressing and showering.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't patronize us
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    OK, you’ve started a thread. Too bad this topic has been discussed 40-50 times already!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Jacket to attract the girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ In my experience that does indeed work, strip clubs and AMPs.

SJG
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Cut off sweats or gym shorts. Comanndo of course.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner nobody cares what you wear at the strip club, just stay calm and don’t get drool on the dancers ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    :-)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Assless chaps.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ ever see girls wear that, no panties?

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I would prefer to wear nothing at all. But I don't think most clubs would let me in.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    While I do believe in shorts and gym clothes commando can lead to problems if you have a heavy load and LDK.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess some of them don't get the joke or are not "familiar w/ your style" and are just answering to contribute something or are just bored and answer anyway - or some maybe didn't-notice/area-aware-of the other threads - it's TUSCL - it's not perfect - it's wacky.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - that was supposed to be a PM to someone

:)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    You want want to wear something comfortable so you can get that front room makeout session going in your local club! It should evolve quickly into otc!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Try this outfit while going commando underneath. https://www.ebay.com/i/132680692823?chn=… I promise you'll turn heads and just imagine the lapdance posibilities.

If that one is a little too revealing for you try this one. https://m.ebay.com/itm/New-T-Rex-Adult-H… It may not be as comfortable for lapdances but you'll still turn heads while tipping stageside.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you whodey. I thought you were being serious.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @whodey, the only thing worrying than the content in the links is that you spent the time looking for it.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    My answer was as serious as your question.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Flag's stylish attire for the nursing home crowd:

https://tinyurl.com/yabu9anm
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I usually get into some introspection (one leg at a time, like the rest of you), a button down introspection, and then slip into a pair of introspection.

Also, introspection.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That would be hilarious to go to a SC in a T-Rex costume like whodey posted
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i go as the Cookie Monster.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww, a Cookie Monster or T. rex would be adorable and fun to dance for.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Hopefully you feel better after getting in on the strip club attire bandwagon! Lol!

The unexpected effect is seeing SJG post serious replies. He didn’t seem to get the joke.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @subraman I thought introspections were like a hospital gown similar to assess chaps in the way they leave your ass exposed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm never going to have a special wardrobe just for strip clubs.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I know a TUSCL member that used to wear men's thongs to the clubs. He did generate a lot of attention from the girls.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    If I find myself in a particular club that isn’t doing it for me, scratchy wool hunting clothes or heavy cotton canvas works well.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Game theory optimal is naked
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I usually wear a chip on my shoulder or nothing at all.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    How does Chip feel about that? Does he love the shoulder ride?
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Now that your part of the group that's made a thread about club clothes it's time to step up and try one of the suggestions and report back!

Let us know how the dyno costume works out!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @Subra

Considering Chip is only a 4'10 dwarf, he usually enjoys the view from the height :)
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Athletic-wear seems like a good option to me. Those synthetics fibers are typically pretty thin, and as a bonus they are also soft to the touch for the dancers as well.

The Champion-brand stuff you can buy at Target are pretty affordable, and can be good strip club wear, in my opinion.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i agree pizza.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion