tuscl

Sigh

Newtothislife
California
Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:26 PM
Ill try to be brief, since i always tend to vent type. =). Pretty much in a nut shell. First girl text me that she missed me, at the start of her shift. I told her that i only wanted to see her friend exclusively and that we would just be itc friends. She totally flipped out. She accused me of doing otc meets up with girl #2 . She said i lied to her and lead her on. Then she said to never step foot in the club ever again etc. And then threaten to tell the manager about us going over and beyond in our sessions and about me trying to "push the limits" I personally called te owner myself and told him everything. He sided with me 100%. Told me to come down and see him and that he was going to make sure girl #1 didnt try anything. Owner told me that in his 20 years in the business, that this happens all the time. He also said that he would get rid of girl #1, before getting rid of me. Girl #2 arrived and had no idea what was going on. I explained everything to her. We hung out for an hour. And had a 30 min make out session in vip. Ill let u know how fast i get otc with girl #2. No rush tho, because this girl is FUCKING FINE. =)

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Not going to engage with such drama. Select the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with, and then make it happen with her. SJG
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Weird
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Why don't you get a hold of yourself @Tx ya dipshit. Isn't getting banned once enough?
  • K
    6 years ago
    You are almost there. Try using an ' in contractions and learn to spell "though". Why involve the manager in this? There is no reason to make trouble for her unkess she makes trouble for you. He won't get rid of her if she makes him money. Dont be surpised if you are banned from the club if you date girl number 2. Most clubs ban BFs from the club
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I learned a long time ago that you can't go to strip clubs looking for the girls to do something to affirm you. That will always be a disaster. You have to go there asking yourself, "What can I do for them?" SJG
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Grow a f$^^ing pair!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yes, like it or not, that is what this comes down to. The dancers in strip clubs can do much for you, but you still have to be the man, and if you don't they will show no mercy. SJG
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    All credibility by supporting SJG, but he is right. It depends what your intent is as to how you tip. You looking for OTC, tip differently than, just trying to get off which is different than just there to hang out and have a beer and look at naked women
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Thanks! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion