tuscl

Question for the dancers - Dancer's Favorites?

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 4:21 AM
PLs are often saying how they have a CF or ATF. But what about the dancers? Do you dancers usually have customers that you would describe as a CF or ATF? If so, what was it about them that made them your favorite?

10 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Pragmatically: Ratio of money made in proportion to how much time was spent Personally: Laud back personality and good sense of humor
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I have no doubt some PL's are more liked than others, but with a very few exceptions, most will take a fast and generous man over a really attractive cheapskate. They're working and while we all like to work with people we like, we still do it only because we're paid for it.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I know my CF "likes" me. I have seen her with others in the club and I am treated differently. Having said that, as an attorney I too have favorite clients I "like". It makes the down time in Court easier to chat golf with someone than to listen to a 50 year old guy whine about his ex wife and do the "poor me" routine. I get that dancers have customers they "like" in the same way. As with dancers the customers I "like" pay the same rate. Every once in awhile I do a freebie. I am sure dancers do too.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I am sure that my CF "likes" me too. She told me so.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Stripping is a job. We are customers. If you want to be liked, buy a dog.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess the "holy-grail" for a dancer is a PL that comes in, buys two hours of VIP, pays her $500+ and all he wants is company and conversation while sipping champagne - i.e. dancers would prefer to make the most $$$ possible w/ the least effort possible and that would make you a fave - i.e. a dumbass that can easily be dealt-with/manipulated. So do dancers have "fave" custies - sure - one that spends well and spends regularly and that she can tolerate - i.e. I don't think dancers "like" certain custies - IMO, w/ "some" exceptions, dancers can-deal-with/tolerate certain custies more than others - i.e. they don't like you.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Logically it should be the guy spending the most money, but we're talking girls and strippers here, sooooo logic need not apply ;) But as much as guys talk about it's all about the money, it's not all about the money. Money's important sure, and there's a certain threshold to enter but there are other factors that can put you into favorite category. Ease to deal with, personality, humor etc plays a part. To what extent, to each dancer will be different.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Some people have some chemistry, some people don’t. I don’t think it’s a stretch to believe that on occasion a dancer might have some degree of chemistry with oneself such that she treats one a little better. It’s probably not wise to read too much into that though. At the end of the day, she’s there to make money.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    We all know the money matters. But I do think that most of the dancers prefer to be with a guy that doesn't disgust them or maybe appeals to them on some other level. Honestly, when I talk to a dancer and we share a vibe she will sometimes say why she won't be with another guy. Most the time it's because of hygene, he gropes or it he is unpleasant. I have a dancer now that comes and sits with me to hide from some of her regulars even though I've only bought 2 dances off her. (She is an air dance queen). I sometimes have to remind her I'm there to see other dancers and ask her to leave. But she likes the fact I normally dress nicely and I'm showered and I'm not trying to grab her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion