tuscl

Tijuana Bound

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 8:38 PM
Hola Amigos, Sorry I have not posted lately. I’ve have been busy selling the goats I bought for San Jose Guys visit that never happened because his mom wouldn’t let him come down to Tijuana. Looks like he’s not allowed to ride the bus down alone and she wasn’t going to drive him all that way. Things are still good in Tijuana. The cerveza is cold, the tacos have no salmonella poisoning and the women are hot and love to give blow jobs!

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Yeaaaaaa... fucker
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Be there in 2 weeks you gonna hook me up tijuana tim?
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    I also plan on going in a few weeks any tips for a first timer. 31 guy will I stick out like a sore thumb? Hey planing to go solo in mid aug
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you'll blend in just fine with all the rest of us sore thumbs.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    U guys recommend hk or Adelita
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never been to TJ. But HK bar looks most interesting, as do some others. Don't get that much detailed info about Adelitas. But long term I think the street is the most interesting. Cleanest and most independent of girls. SJG Giordano Bruno: Magician & Gnostic Saint [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion