tuscl

Daisy Dukes

doctorevil
Evil Lair
A recent discussion on dancer outfits got me thinking about this. I love short, short cut off hip hugger jeans on slender, but curvy spinners, coupled with halter or bikini top. What do you say? A while ago I picked up a girl for some lunch time fun and she was dressed like this. I almost crashed the car when she pulled them down to show me her fresh shave.

23 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I grew up and went through puberty watching the original Daisy Duke (aka Catherine Bach) and Midwestern girls wearing similar attire, so this is always sexy outfit to me. My ATF DS has two pairs of Daisy Duke shorts with half of her ass hanging out the bottom and it is sexy as fuck every time she wears them. I love the white trash slut look!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the country in West Texas. Daisy Dukes were just what young girls wore during the summer in the 70's. Fond memories of them.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If you make it to San Antonio, I’ll keep that in mind ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice you are killing me out here. :p
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Oh I so love Daisy Dukes and bikini top,, that look gets a 20 just walking by
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I love daisy dukes sexy as hell!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Love daisy dukes. Nicespice, your comment damn near has me buying a plane ticket right now.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nicespice: daisy dukes on an Asian—holy shit!
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Ever see those boy shorts underwear some girls wear...sploosh!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yes they are hot. On the right woman but sometimes strolling the aisles of Walmart can leave a very different perspective.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^lol Shadowcat. Walmart women are the great boner killer.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    My best friend is small. The last time I helped her move there was a drawer full of short shorts and I couldn’t believe how small they were. Size 0.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    My first lap dance was with a girl wearing tight little jean shorts coupled with a mini top that didn’t cover much. Her ass was hanging out of the shorts, her tits were hanging out of her top, and my dick was hard as a rock. It was then and remains today one of my fav outfits.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i have some denim shorts that are so short, you can see my pussy if i wear them without underwear.. so i usually only wear them around the house. one day my boyfriend at the time told me i should wear them to work with a bikini. i thought it sounded like a stupid idea but guys loved it. i should start wearing them to work again.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    There's no such a thing as a pair of Daisy Dukes that are too small.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ short
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Zoey101, I would be happy to visit you at work.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I love Daisy Dukes on a girl with a hot ass. If the shorts are so tiny - that her pussy is also visible - that’s even better! Thanks for the visuals NiceSpice and Zoey101!
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    So one of my stops yesterday afternoon in Detroit was Subis, and what do I see on stage but a slender Milf spinner with a nice bubble butt wearing the skimpiest Daisy Dukes I have ever seen. They ranged from one inch at the hips to maybe three Inches at the butt cheeks, and had that well worn and washed look. Wow.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    daisy dukes. luv them!!!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Don't forget about Jessica Simpson when you are talking about Daisy Dukes :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYBJwIva…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I def find them sexy - not necessarily b/c they are Daisy-Dukes themselves; more b/c they are sexy and show-ass - anything that's sexy and shows ass I'm gonna like, naturally :) - but I actually prefer booty-shorts that tend to be smaller and a softer more form-fitting material.

I was hanging out in South Beach last weekend and saw a few Daisy-Dukes but actually saw more booty-shorts and a lot of ebonies walking around in g-strings strutting their stuff - and although I do like Daisy-Dukes I find them ebonies walking around in g-strings showing what they're blessed with, a lot more a turn-on than Daisy-Dukes - for me more-flesh showing will always be more of a turn-on thus will usually prefer a small g-string vs Daisy-Dukes or booty-shorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion