tuscl

Stripper Shit 101: How often do dancers ask you "Do you work out?"

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 4:24 PM
Usually happens to me when they rub my thigh and feel my sinewy, cable-like leg muscles...

17 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Then you wake up and realize you were dreaming, and drag your obese carcass out of bed and step on the scale and say to yourself I can’t see my dick my fat gut is covering it up.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    In my case it's more likely that I'll be asked in what year I last worked out.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, what’s the point? Most people have at least one good quality about them that you can genuinely compliment them on.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    I am not what I once was, but my arms are still 17 inchs plus. I look like what I am, A middle aged Irish thug.
  • "Most people have at least one good quality about them that you can genuinely compliment them on." You really don't know who you dealing with on this board, do you?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Being online gives people a “shell” so it would be harder to spot. And I’m not afraid of a few online people insulting me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Unless you suspect they are child molesting murderers who like to eat blue cheese or something.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yes those blue cheese eaters are the dangerous ones.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Try gorganzola if blue cheese is too strong.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    How often? All day every day
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    [view link] Here is me at the gym to prove it
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    How often? All day every day
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    One dancer eas feeling my thigh and asked How my thighs got so big. I said from dragging my hose around. It is 300 feet long and I have to roll it up on my cox reel
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I generally don't ask a guy if he works out if he doesn't seem to lol, but I do tend to find at least 1 thing to compliment someone on, yes. Funny story I had one 45ish guy who got a few dances from me one night that would flex his biceps while I'm dancing for him then I'd feed him stripper shit like "oh your muscles are so sexy you're so strong baby" then he'd feed me drunk (and maybe high) shit of "oh baby you are so sexy we should fuck!!".. rinse and repeat for a few songs. Fucking gold.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Having fun with the role play lol
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    They ask.....but then I do.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion