tuscl

Recommendations for Boston Gentlemen’s/Strip Clubs

Cordova5
Columbus, OH
I’m going to be in Boston over the weekend and would like to post up at a good club affording more contact than the lame air dancing and ogling bouncers from early Friday evening thru late night. Any feedback is really appreciated. The reviews I’ve read on TUSCL for Boston are not encouraging - is LE very active over there? Thank you

7 comments

• gawker
    6 years ago
    There are no clubs in Boston which meet your criteria. Center folds does have beautiful dancers but "hands off" is the law of the land. A relatively short ride to the north gets you to The Golden Banana. Here there be touching but extras are hard to pin down. A little bit longer drive to the south gets you to Foxy Lady -Brockton. Touching allowed by most dancers and extras in VIP by many if not most. Make your expectations clear before committing. A trip to Providence (75 min drive or commuter rail)will meet or exceed your expectations.
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    Thank you very much! Which clubs in Providence would you say meet my hopes most of all?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Desire is the best all around. Reading the reviews will give you the best idea where you'll be happy.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Dido on Desire. Best club in Providence. Half hour VIP is $80 to house and $200 to dancer plus anything else you negotiate. Don’t be afraid to haggle.
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    Thank you very much I think this feedback of the lay of the land will help me have the best possible time on Friday I appreciate it
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Desires Friday night is usually great. Remember: when you order a drink, give the bartender $20 and ask for a "card". It comes pre-loaded with $25 for the $20.00. Patio bar with burgers and dogs. Very private cr's. Available dancers will stand either in between the 2 bars, or lean on the short wall in front of the entryway. 15 min room is $40 house/$100.00 dancer and all nude. Nude single dances at $35 are a waste, but the $25.00 topless is a great, private test run. If you smell someone smoking weed on the patio ...it'll be me.
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    Thank you Sir that’s an insiders view that is hard to find in regular reviews I really appreciate it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion