tuscl

Why Being a Lesbian Stripper Is Harder Than You Might Think

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

16 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You’ve been referencing lesbians a lot lately. You’re not gonna go Bruce Jenner on us are you?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    On the plus side, personal relationships at home are easier. Lesbos tend to be more supportive than jealous.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Yeah, all lesbians are the same lol. My experience is that lesbians are more violent than heterosexual men and that the percentage of violent among homosexuals is higher than among heterosexuals. Of course 7,500 days in family court will mean that I don't know anything to the pretentious young "women" posting here. I find it hard to imagine that any male is hot for a shaved head, hairy armpit dancer.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    "Lesbos tend to be more supportive than jealous."

Lol nope.
    "Lesbos", huh.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Or so Tumblr told me. But to be fair the info can be a mixed bag (like Stripperweb)

Though I don’t know why anyone would lie about it, since people have no problems complaining about boyfriends.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh I see, it probably looked like I was saying in all situations. My bad, I was just talking about in terms of partners pressuring a dancer to quit her job.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm staying away from these kind. "“I love when queer clients see my shaved head and hairy armpits—they can totally tell I’m queer and give me the wink like they know what's up,” "
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    ^uh yeah......me too. I love my queer sisters, but I like my dancers very feminine, tho the hair thing ain't no deal breaker for me. I recently met a smoking hot Persian dancer who was hairier than most. Gave a helluva VIP performance.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    How many girls in your favorite club have a butch look—maybe 1, maybe zero?? I’ve never seen one.

Here’s some news for you, fellas, in most clubs I go, about 15% of the dancers are lesbians. Not every lesbian has a “boy look.” ;)
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I bang bitched with a dildo
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Pink - Believe it or not all Pl's know many dancers are les/bi. I know my atf is bi, but I assume she is lesbian. Don't care. I am a customer and nothing more. She is a provider of a service and nothing more. I don't care if she is a lesbian any more than I care that my dry cleaner is a Muslim.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ You use a Muslim dry cleaner? Are you fucking stupid?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I’m just saying, some of the comments are that a lesbian dancer would be gross, I’m just pointing out that it actually surprises me that so many dancers are lesbian and they aren’t gross at all.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    What in the world lol
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    "it actually surprises me that so many dancers are lesbian and they aren’t gross at all."

So you expect all lesbian dancers to be gross??

Let's just hope that you worded that badly, because it came across as rude stereotyping.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I love lesbians they like they like the same things I like
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion