tuscl

When Opportunity Strikes

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Just got this text from a hot ass girl who is fiendishly difficult to nail down...

>>> I'll be kid free Tuesday morning thru thursday morning. So I can host during that time...fyi <<<

So how did I get so lucky with a girl that has been notoriously tough to see? For every hit I have three misses with this one, but now she's so eager that she is inviting me over to her house. As I ponder this stroke of good fortune, her second text comes through...

>>> Car is broke down...it goes to shop on Wednesday. <<<

Mystery solved. I better go get it while she's stuck in one place. ;)

Anyone else ever experience something like this?

5 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    So how did I get so lucky with a girl that has been notoriously tough to see? For every hit I have three misses with this one, but now she's so eager that she is inviting me over to her house. As I ponder this stroke of good fortune, her second text comes through...

*** Car is broke down...it goes to shop on Wednesday. ***

Mystery solved. I better go get it while she's stuck in one place. ;)

Anyone else ever experience something like this?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So I’m guessing that your white polyester suit finally is getting some respect?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "Necessity is the mother of invention"
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    And so it* begins...

* it = brilliant rickdugan stories! will it be d-baggy or non-d-baggy? Who knows? Who cares. As long as it's entertaining** it will be 4got approved!

** Potential entertaining aspect to the story: she's a doxie owner and rickdugan gets freaked out by a wiener dog watching him do the deed. Please let that be a part of the story! Fingers crossed! ;)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    This has happened to me before. I chased one of these bitches for two years once. Word of advice: if you have to chase them for that long, even if they eventually give in, it will be a half-assed performance and expensive, too. If a girl keeps coming up with excuses and you can't nail her down within a month or two, it's probably better to just cut your losses and move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion