tuscl

Advice please

I want to enjoy a little discrete foreplay with my boyfriend while we visit a strip club. Maybe a handjob while he watches the dancers, MAYBE a little cock sucking...
Is this out of the question if we are low key about it?

21 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If the clubs have tables with tablecloths a HJ is entirely possible. Just pretend to be a couple "innocently" cuddling at a dark table towards the back.

As to a BJ I guess you could pretend to drop a napkin on the floor and go down on him for a minute.
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    6 years ago
    I like how you think!!!
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    6 years ago
    Are they eagle eyed out for stuff like this or are they cool as long as youre ordering and tipping?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Unlikely - in most clubs a guy can't just whip out his dick in the main-room - in most clubs you're surrounded by people and will draw attention.

Best you can do is get a VIP room and have the dancer dance for you while you take care of your BF.
  • goodguy
    6 years ago
    To ensure that you have the most enjoyable experience, I suggest that you find a club that has large private VIP rooms for you and your boy friend to get a VIP dance. That way you can be more relaxed and have more private fun. It may cost a little more, but it should be far more fun.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You really need to be discreet. Look like a couple that is just cuddling and watching from afar. Go to a table at the back in a dark corner. Err on the side of caution. This is not something that is common so assume you will get in trouble if caught.

You've given me an idea if and when my wife ever goes to a club with me again.

Also FYI I will sit with my backup CF at a dark club at a table without tablecloths and she will discreetly stick shift me OTP but if a waitress or security or DJ is nearby she will stop. Avoiding getting caught but having the possibility of it is part of the fun.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I’ve gotten plenty of handjobs from civvies discreetly under the table with a tablecloth. Just get a booth. You will probably have to pay for the booth at some clubs. Make sure BF is commando with loose fitting dress slacks and you’d probably be ok. Make sure the dancer sitting with you is cool with it first or your probably going to be asked to leave
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Get a room!
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    My girl goes to the club with me quite often. Most places will kick you out if they see junior out of his cage. I know of one club that even called the police on a couple getting too frisky during the show. However if you take him with a dancer to a CR or VIP shouldn’t be an issue but discuss it with your dancer first in case it would bother her. My girl and I have done it many times and for a few extra $$ your dancer will help you out
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    6 years ago
    All good thoughts. Thanks for everyones input.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Do the old bucket of popcorn with a hole in the bottom on his lap at the movies trick.
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    6 years ago
    And SirLap, yes we are both very turned on by teasing and playing in public places!!
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    6 years ago
    Lmao, good idea
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The worst that will happen if you get caught is that you will get thrown out.

I'm not a VIP room guy for many reasons. Too me, a big part of the thrill would be the exhibitionism and fear of getting caught.

Yes it can be done, but be discrete. The dancers can get away with more than civvies.
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    6 years ago
    Amen Flag!
  • K
    6 years ago
    There are a few clubs in North jersey where you could blow him right out in the open.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Y'all are not going to the right places. The dark corner works great but you have to be careful about any oral action. VIP works fine if the dancer is cool with it. The club we frequent the most has a "couples area"where literally anything goes.
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    6 years ago
    Im in Florida. I think our clubs are pretty liberal here.

Couples areas, THAT sounds fun!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ Florida is a big ass state and only certain areas are liberal - for the most-part whether a club is liberal or not has to do w/ the city it's in not the state - what city are you in?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If the weather is warm, have him wear loose fitting shorts, and reach up his leg. My ATF used to do this once in a while when we were cuddling in the club. There was a table in the back of the club with a wrap around seat. We’d sit in the back of that one, where it was pretty dark.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Don't forget to look for security cameras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion