tuscl

I went to a club and had a crazy dance

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:21 PM
Last night I went to a club and I think it may have been a high milage club. I had this cute blonde dancer come by and she started rubbing the front of my pants. We went to the back and she straddled me cowgirl style and rode me hard. She refused to stop even though I tried pushing her away. I kind of climaxed and made a big mess. The front of my pants were wet so I paid her and ran out the door covering my face. I was so emberassed even though the dancer told me not to be. Is this normal? Does this happen to anyone else?

13 comments

• abqspencer
    6 years ago
    kind of climaxed?! Is that like a little pregnant?
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Yes, my pants were soaked
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Was she trying to emberas me?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You got jizzed on
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Why did you try to get her to stop riding you? This is why your paying for.
  • Rod8432
    6 years ago
    Geez - First off, nobody's even looking. If someone does look, it'll be in the club and you may get a knowing smirk from another PL who says, "Looks like you enjoyed yourself." Outside the club, short of your dick hanging out, nobody's going to say a word. So I'd say, jiz away. It means you're getting a good dance. In the words of that great observer of American culture, Yakov Smirnoff, "What a country!"... ([view link])
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    PM lapdanceking82 and ask for advice. He is an expert in the ways of the LDK*. * I hear that he offers a brilliant course on the philosophy, theory, and practice of jizzing in your pants. University credit is available! ;)
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Uh, TrollWarnBot, we've got a new one for you.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    DeclineToState, if you think the guy who says he soaked his pants with jizz is a troll you're probably correct. However, and I say this without intending any disrespect, I fail to see the harm in taking him seriously. If it is fiction it's funny. If it is true then we should help they guy. He needs to embrace the LDK. Regardless of veracity the story is entertaining! It's all brilliant! ;)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Why were you pushing her away?....I'm curious.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @lapdanceking82 LMAO Chilli needs LDK special education.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion