Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Question about dancers

BBBC

Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I took a brake from clubbing for a while. I got tired of dancers ignoring me and dancing with other dudes instead. As you can see I have great assets that dancers should like. Help me out brothers

Replies (4)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You probably scared them

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Those chicks can get guys with "assets" outside-the-club - inside the club they look for a guy with a$$ets

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

The crazy thing about these trolls is Im confident its one guy using 10 different accounts to pass the time during the week. I wish TUSCL invested a little in making a discussion board for each club. Reviews are great, but it limits your ability for quick answers on specific girls, parties, or questions on each club. There used to be a site that started with TNA that was good for intel, but they recently shut down thier discussion board.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement