tuscl

OT: Motorcycles

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Any of you fuckers own one?

Driving today I saw a petite (presumably hot) blonde riding a crotch rocket. She was wearing short-shorts, beautiful legs, and driving like Ann asshole, just like everyone else that owns a crotch rocket (kinda can’t blame them).

48 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Not a crotch rocket but a HD Softail soon to be traded for a bigger touring bike.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You’re getting a trike aren’t you?

I could see you with a sidecar hauling flagooner around. Man those are not easy to drive...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck You shailynn;)
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    A former dancer in Charlotte had a bike. Had 2 accidents, one where she had significant knee issues and one where she lost 1/2 her foot. She still says she wants another bike.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    a bmw 1200 adventure bike, but i usually dress for the crash
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have a sweet Huffy - with a 21 speed derailleur...lol!

I’m too uncoordinated to ride a motorcycle.

They look like wild fun - but I’m sure I’d make (more of) a mess of myself if I had a bike.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i occasionally ride my daughters Vespa.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I have a WR250X which is basically a street-legal dirt bike. It's lightweight, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-cyl, gets about 65 mpg and fun for driving around town. Not for serious commuting on freeway. Has street tires, but can easily be modified for off road.

...also have three road (bicycles) so I'm on two wheels just about every day.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Cashman....I have a Giant with 27 speeds! I don't ride it on the public roads though....too many crazy fuckers out there.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as to bicycles... does a Schwinn continental 10 speed count ? I bought it back in 1972 when I was in the Navy in Honolulu. i've ridden that bike a few miles.
    and ass to motorcycles the last motorcycle I owned... I sold it in 1979.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Every PL with an OTC fav needs a crotch rocket of some kind. Nothing like putting her behind you, holding on tight as that vibration does its magic !!!! But be prepared for wet seat !!!
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    No, but if I did I'd want a Harley.

I heard Harley are moving production to the EU, bet that hasn't gone down well in Milwaukee, or is it just a museum now?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    London, as far as I know they still product in Milwaukee among other places in the US. Harley is struggling, Millennials have no interest in Harleys therefore their customer base is shrinking.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Those millennial faggits, ride Vespas lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Which reminds me of this joke, scooters and fat girls might be fun, but you don’t want your friends to see you riding either one. ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Vespa's were cool in the 50's and 60's when they Mods and Skins had them, and they were part of a subculture.

I want an old Triumph or Norton.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I like the triumph and nortons. the only big issue is I ain't a properly sized guy. even a harley ain't quite big enough.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 until I can afford to upgrade to an Indian Chief. I've been wanting to get a new one for a couple of years but my other hobbies keep taking all my money.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    "I like the triumph and nortons. the only big issue is I ain't a properly sized guy. even a harley ain't quite big enough."
    Same here i could maybe get by with an old Indian, I don't really like Harley's that much though some of the older ones are pretty cool. I see way to many ugly Harley choppers which is a style that other than baggers are the worst. The old Bobbers and cafe racers were cool.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Miami drivers are too-horrible and traffic too-bad to be riding motorcycles.

But if I was to buy a motorcycle I'd buy something like a Honda Goldwing - like cars; I prefer luxury and a super-smooth ride; over sporty - although I do find the crotch-rockets nice too but still prefer luxury over sporty.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @ shailynn

Who is that in your avatar?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Yep, didn’t own a car until my 20’s...only motorcycles. Now I ride a European sports tour bike. Think Gold Wing on steroids.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Indian chief
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @bubba BMW makes some nice bikes, I might check out their touring model.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    25, I was too vague. I like the BMWs but I’m riding an ST1100. Japanese built but used by many European police forces for performance traits. Best bike I’ve ever owned or ridden.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @bubba I just checked it out online, it’s a nice looking bike, but I’m still kinda partial to the street glide or the ultra, I’ll check out the Honda, in August after we get back from Key West, I’m gonna trade mine in for something bigger.
    I don’t ride so much any more, I have three herniated cervical discs and I prefer the comfort of my E series, plus the panoramic rear view camera which reduces the stress on my neck.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I always wanted an old Vestal since watching Quadrophenia, but I've never ridden a motorcycle.

I have, however ridden both a moped and a fat woman. And I got caught on each.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    25, for clarity mine is a 1993, many consider one of the best touring bikes ever. It still looks brand new. The new ST's are nice but if I was looking new or almost new, I would be considering the same models you are. I commute on mine sometimes, yes even in Atlanta traffic, and it still turns heads moving and sitting still. When I'm in full gear and I pull up next to a car full of hot black girls it is hilarious because they start flirting and teasing. They have no idea of the "seasoned" white guy underneath everything! :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @bubba Down here we ride without helmets, I've gotten chased a few times by all types of girls, one time about two years ago I was riding in West Palm, pulled into a spot near Rocco's Tacos, this super hot mulatta girl, slightly drunk, climbed on the back and insisted that I take her to the beach, where she fucked my brains out, she said motorcycles make her wet, and boy was she ever. I dropped her off back at Rocco's and she had some guy(maybe a BF or SO) standing there waiting for her with a fucking mad expression, I hightailed it out of there, never got her number or even saw her again.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner which one was more fun ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Looked up the ST1100 on Google Images - nice-looking bike (per my tastes).

@bubba - what color is your bike?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Still ride, when I ride, my ol' faithful Wide Glide. Best bike I've ever had or ridden. Call me what you wish, but riding shouldn't be like driving a car around. Monkey butt and such is riding. I guess I'll leave it at riding vs. touring/cruising.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Had motorcycles in my younger days, but I'm too afraid to ride now. What can i say? I want to live as long as possible.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Doctorevil, what's the point of being alive longer if you're too afraid to go out and live your life?
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I've had a Harley Dyna Wide Glide for a while and picked up a 2017 KTM 1290 Super Duke on clearance this spring. I've ridden that to work almost every day since.

I really want an adventure bike and have been looking at the Honda African Twins.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Papi - Bubba's bike is red. I just gave him a red t-shirt to go along with it. "Men ride bikes because it only takes 1 ball to play golf"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ nice
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Shadowcat it takes no balls to ride a motorcycle even a woman can do it if she has a pussy;)
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Sorry..rough day at work. Yes, candy apple. 25, it takes balls and a little stupidity to ride in downtown Atlanta traffic where I find myself at times. We just implemented hands free law which I’m hoping will get folks back focused on driving. You notice how many people are texting and driving when you ride.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Years ago I had a Kawasaki 250 but didn’t use it much so I got rid of it and got a Wenonah canoe. I’ve taken a lot of trips to the BWCA with that canoe and caught a lot of fish so it was a worthwhile decision.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @bubba
    I don't care what the law says, I'd keep my hands on the handlebars (is that what they call it for motorcycles?) especially in heavy traffic. Going "hands free" just sounds stupid and reckless.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Dummy Dummy Dummy
    You really need to get out of the retirement home
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ???
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hands free is speakerphone you silly old fool. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ohhhhh. Yeah, that makes more sense.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Flag, thanks for the chuckle....
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    “Doctorevil, what's the point of being alive longer if you're too afraid to go out and live your life?” Whodey: I’m not afraid to live life. I have and continue to do lots of risky things (some of which is written about here). It just seems to me the risk/reward ratio associated with riding motorcycles, particularly around Atlanta is not favorable. I’ll stick with my convertible sports car for now. Yeah, I know, next thing I’ll be shopping for Depends undergarments.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Cycling's about the only think that keeps me sane, @Tx.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion