tuscl

Super informative review - IDK why I rejected it

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From today's list of Unpublished Reviews - "review" of Scores near West Palm Beach,FL (Palm Springs):

"... First visit
My ATF worked here about a year ago and she liked the club, however was out of control on various drugs at the time. She's now in her third month of sobriety and is in the process of moving back to West Palm Beach. Initially she has taken a "civilian job" but thinks she will have to dance a few nights a week to make ends meet.
The club's layout is unchanged from previous descriptions and the dancers were quite average in my experience. There was a black haired vixen with a wonderful body who caught my eye, but I was with my ATF who was enquiring about work opportunities and didn't want to spend too much time away from her.
She is staying but I'm flying home in the morning so I'll have to enjoy her vicariously for now ..."

5 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That sounds like Gawker.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ could be - but I think gawker was vacationing in the Myrtle Beach area w/ his ATF but still could have been him
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a discussion - not a club review. Lol!
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    I would have rejected it too
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Does sound like Gawker. I'd have rejected it too though.

Never had much luck at that place, only ever saw one cutie there and never managed to get her to dance for me. Settled for mediocre lookers on other visits and got mediocre dances. Nice/comfy enough place though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion