tuscl

Extras clubs in providence RI

TheFiddler
Rhode Island
Looking for extras fellas. Best time/place to be?

15 comments

• dancer0307
    6 years ago
    All the clubs in ri offer it. Just ask what's the girls ' options are for dances. Day shift girls tend to be more easier on the wallet.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Ask the bouncers..i usually slip them a 20 after they point me in the right direction
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Dancer0307 said "All the clubs in ri offer it."

Well, that's a lot more true of some clubs than others. And some are pretty challenging.

Club Desire is probably at the top of the list for extras plus hot dancers. Day and night shifts are good. It's a regulars club, meaning that you have to be proactive and go after the dancer you like. They won't run to you.

Just down the road is Wild Zebra. Day shift is better than night for good looking dancers, but still slimmer pickings than Desire. Extras are available.

Just down the road from Zebra is Wonderland. Hot dancers (from what I hear; I haven't been) but very challenging to get ITC extras. If offered, the prices are sky high. It's an expensive club all around.

On the other side of town is the Foxy Lady. Hot dancers, but difficult to find find ITC extras. I've done it, but not easily or often.

Near Foxy Lady is the Cadillac Lounge. Used to be a favorite of mine, but it has become very unpredictable. Sometimes there's hot dancers to choose from, and sometimes it's a bust. Extras are available without too much fuss, but I've found this club to have a lot of hustlers and ROBs. Insist on paying after delivery of services...

Near(ish) Federal Hill is Club Fantasies. Used to be the best club in Providence. Now it's more like a strip club after the zombie apocalypse. Extras are available, but the last couple of times that I've visited I really wanted all the dancers to put on more clothes. I keep hearing about the occasional diamond in the rough there, but I haven't seen anything better than gravel.

Hope that helps.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    And, RIDolls in Woonsocket --- hot girls but no extras.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Agreed. OP specified Providence, so I stopped there. I haven't heard of anyone getting extras at RI Dolls, even in online forums where guys generally will brag about anything.
    6 years ago
    Does it concern anyone that the poster is a brand new tuscler and could easily be LE looking for a place to start researching offences?

Be careful who you are sharing with and maybe do it with a PM after vetting the requester.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Your best bet, based on the past 13 years, is day shift at Desires. Some form of extras will be available from about 85 - 95% of the day shift.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    What I posted is already well known to Providence PD (including the cops who work security details on busy nights). It's also documented in far greater detail on other wide-open sex industry sites.

Local law enforcement doesn't concern itself with strip clubs until they wind up in the news. When prostitution was legal in Rhode Island, law enforcement discovered that guys getting extras in strip clubs helped reduce the visibility of sex trade in terms of street walkers and hookers operating in residential neighborhoods.
  • TheFiddler
    6 years ago
    No worries, I've posted before and written a couple of reviews as well :) I'm not law enforcement. Good eye to be skeptical though.

And thank you for all of the responses. I appreciate the detailed response Ishmael.

Ironically the first time I went to Foxy I got extra, then after striking out so many times after I started after Desire. I was leaning toward Desire based on what I was reading but wanted to get some more opinions and tips. Ask a bouncer eh? Might be a little nervous to ask about something like that.... Are extras are only available in the CR at Desire? That would up the price quite a bit.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't ask a bouncer anything about extras. If cost is an issue, then you're seeking extras is a waste of time in the Northeast.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. Never ask a bouncer about extras. That's dumb and a great way to get thrown out of the club by the bouncer.

Yes, you need to go to the VIP to get extras. But that's true for all the clubs (at least in my experience. I guess there could be exceptions, but don't count on it.
  • TheFiddler
    6 years ago
    Huh, I must have gotten really lucky on my first visit to foxy ;) And my suspicions about asking a bouncer confirmed. Thanks all!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Asking the bouncer saves you time, if you get thrown out no extras and you werent looking for a clean club anyways.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    For what it's worth, I also got extras at Foxy outside the CR, but it was many years ago and it has never happened since. Incidentally, I never saw that dancer again after that incident. My suspicion is that she got canned, probably for doing what she did for me.

Rainbow unicorn events happen once in a great while, but can't be counted on.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    RI was renowned for allowing "indoor prostitution" which made the strip clubs great. I guess that's changed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion