tuscl

What if...

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 8:26 PM
poor Nina's prescription drug addled mind didn't just split into the Nicole / Nina personas, but actually totally disintegrated, revealing all of her multiple personas. That could mean that Nina is also Txtittyfag (which could explain his recent obsession with her) which would mean Nina's been having an epic 3-way flame war with...herself. She could even be Cashman1234, which would explain why they've never been able to skype.

28 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The txttyfag account was made a year before I ever even made an account here. And when I made an account here, I didn't even start posting regularly until a while after. If it obvious from your posts on Nicole1994's post, as well as you obsession with me and drugs, that you are txttyfag and most likely Nicole1994 as well. Cashman even asked txttyfag on Nicole1994's post why he's so obsessed with me, and in response, you start this thread just to take a little heat off ya. Nice try.
  • ^nina srsly..why are u even responding to thus. Idk ur obsession with responding to trivial things and every stupid little commemt..im being serious. Why would u respond to a dude who talks about ur meds or meds at all for that matter instead if anything remotely substantive ...
  • To this***
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Why are you responding to me when I just called out three troll aliases, including you?
  • ...u did? I didnt know and if u did thats cool..i wont b bothered by it loloo
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Nicole is right
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol yeah OK macktruck. [view link]
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Holy cow that’s a lot of messages! Did all those come in today?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 is SO annoying. Nina that isn’t really you, is it?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No, it is not me. Nicespice no they didn't all come in today. I'm bad at checking my messages lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah makes sense lol. Idk Nicole1994 is growing on me despite the fact she rejected my generous VIP offer. Makes me want her even more.
  • Nice spice pretty sure you're being sarcastic but I would hate to be depicted as turning down someone's kind offer in any way. again, I dont get dances..so of VIP is outta question.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I added up all the posts and came out with a collective IQ of 14.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Lol! That Texasfaggit sure’s got some funny shit Going on in that noggin of his.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah it looks like other than Juicebox, Txtittyfag, and rumdummoron there's nobody else posting here. Lol
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Nina, you need to use the ignore function more frequently. It works wonders.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I added up all the posts and came out with a collective IQ of 14." You came out of the posts with an IQ of 14? Wow. You probably "came into" the posts with the same number btw.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Txttyfag, why are you so obsessed with me? Like 6-7 guys here have seen and/or met me. You're just a basement troll.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Too baby I'm already logged into my account.. I don't mind feeding trolls. Reminds me of one of the last scenes in The Babadook. Except it's fun, not scary. Trolls need food too.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And I notice how completely genius my "confession" thread was where I pretended to be a troll that I'm not. I've now inspired an actual troll to pretend to be me. Lmao.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol stealing pages out of my book from when I pretended to be behind the Nicole1994 account. You're the least original troll here. Come up with the authentic material, you bring nothing to this board and bring the quality way down. I am impactful. I even have you trying to take my recipes. Hehe.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I still haven’t seen any reason for txtittyfag trolling Nina. It’s bizarre behavior - and bizarre attempts at stringing phonetic spellings together make no sense. Is there a reason for trolling Nina?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Very impressive criticizing my english on this inane thread Nina. Petty and childish as well. No wonder people give you shit. As far as IQ? Remember our respective professions.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Um yeah I'll remember our respective professions and our respective ages... I'm in my 20s, you're in your 60s. Got it.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Very true Nina which means I have been where you are and understand. You haven't been where I am and are clueless. When I look at what being in one's twenties is like in 2018 I am glad to be 60.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol yeah except you guys have been talking about me since before I even joined tuscl. [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I joined after a girl from stripperweb showed me the link to that very thread, which I clicked and saw I had been being talked about. Once I saw I was being openly discussed, I made my account so I could contribute to the thread which the OP thought I would probably never see. So, again, there was a thread about me here before I ever even had an account; that thread is the reason I joined. I was minding my own business then saw I was being actively discussed right here. You still seem so angry... I can't help it that I'm popular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion